Grimoire of Tiamat

Happy to help!

Yeah thats what i was trying to say. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, the pathwork is amazing. It is NOT for the inexperienced, however. I warned about that repeatedly in the other thread. If you have a good handle on the basics you should have no problems, but if you donā€™t understand energy manipulation, you could have problems for yourself. I have 11 children and have had no danger ever towards them, myself or anyone in my life unless they had ill intentions towards me. Certainly nobody being possessed just because they know me. Itā€™s intense, powerful and at times unbelievable, but inexperience and lack of knowledge are the only real dangers one will face, IME. Edit add: I have guided a number of people in this pathwork and none of them have ever experienced negative fallout or danger to themselves or their loved ones.

4 Likes

Thats really good to know thankyou

Can I ask, in all cases you were involved with did the individuals life get torn down in order to be rebuilt?

If you hire an interior designer to create a new space in your home and you request an additional bathroom to be installed, but you set the restriction that no walls can be removed, no space can be taken from any other room and the structure canā€™t be altered in any way, you are going to find yourself pooping in the middle of your family room.

2 Likes

Haha I like it. Ok thankyou.

1 Like

There is a lot of strange Information in this thread. Tiamat is Leviathan, Mother of deamons, Mother of Chaos, she is loving and caring to her followers.

:snake:

4 Likes

Is it maybe the pathworking in that particular grimoire?

1 Like

Working with Tiamat and Kingu is safe of course, on other spirits of the book i find It necessary to use some divination before. Not all spirits vibrate accordingly to the witch so some friendships cannot be forced

:snake:

5 Likes

That makes sense, are you planning on doing divination on the others? Id be interested to hear what comes up if youā€™d be happy to share?

1 Like

Do you have any advice for me as i finish up the enochian system and began to work with tiamat kingu & the 11?

I never resonated with anything Enochian. I can tell you that this pathwork is energetically very different, donā€™t go in having any expectations.

1 Like

Ok ty. Im very anxious to see how different because the ā€œenochian systemā€ is actually of the Enoch that wasnt a prophet but the son of Cain. We all know Cains lineage connects us directly to the serpent. I always felt it was draconian because of its origins.

1 Like

What are some other aspects to be familiar with aside from energy manipulation? Any additional insight would be greatly appreciated.

I would say it would be a good idea to be VERY clear about your intentions and desires, also to be VERY, VERY clear that you are responsible for the outcomes and consequences of what you put out there. Be certain that you want or are willing to accept every aspect of what you are asking for.

1 Like

Iā€™m curious now because my experience with Tiamat though new has been different. Sheā€™s no doubt a force of power and isnā€™t to be taken lightly but she hasnā€™t thrown my life around or anything like that and has agreed not to affect my family because her workings are with me. Sheā€™s helped me take back power and connect with an aspect of myself better. Thereā€™s been an increase in temper and even ego on my end but nothing bad.

It could also be that one of my aspects are somewhat connected to her so is it that we just have different experiences? I mean I used to be terrified of her till she reached out

Also I havenā€™t used this grimore Iā€™ve connected to her the same way I connect to other entities so maybe thatā€™s why?

2 Likes