Grey Goetia Spirits

Anyone have a list of all the Grey Spirits I’d the Goetia? Thank you if you can post!

If I may ask… what do you mean by grey? The ones that can be either really aggressive or incredibly nice?

3 Likes

Yes! I know Sallos is but that’s it and I can’t find any list!

1 Like

This sounds like most of them depending on who you ask.

3 Likes

Ugh… King Paimon is good with beginners

There’s more probably but he is the only ones that come to mind

1 Like

It’s all about how respectful you are when trying to connect with them IMO

2 Likes

Seems to be the case from most experiences that along with how you handle their “shit” tests. Some have more than others from what i have read.
Just experienced my 2nd with sitri eariler this week.

2 Likes

Well I know you gotta be respectful for sure and greet them so kind. I just heard there are grey spirits in the Goetia , just like y’all said it all depends. But, Each one can put you through a test. The Grey Spirits aren’t there to hurt you or lie to ya. I work with Sallos, and love um like a brotha. Just wanted to know about any other greys.

What happened with Sitri?

1 Like

Pulled me down a new rabbit hole for planetary magic. The Div sovar was the one who lead me to go to sitri to learn.One thing i should point out that from what i can tell makes me a bit of an odd ball in the case of working and learning with spirits/entites ect. Is i Do Not have them do things for me. I have them Teach me how to do it myself.

I am a BIG Do it yourself guy. Which is probably part of why the path of smoke has alot of synergy for me.

1 Like

Well props to you ! I love learning but some things I’d rather show friendship and have help to get instead but once they are your friends then they teach ya how you gotta be taught “ No matter how bad it hurts” haha

Experience has shown this to be the case REGARDLESS if they are your friends. Big difference i have seen is how intense the lesson may be compared to before a established working relationship and after the “razzing, shit test” period.

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t get the definition of grey but I had my knuckles rapped by Duke Dantalion this evening so I would say if you do anything which somehow causes doubt or gives the impression that you doubt their workings (eg efficacy, speed, ability etc) and they’ve already told you to be patient then they will give you a dressing down and teach you a lesson.

I am still immensely grateful to Duke Dantalion for his work.

3 Likes

The synchronicity strikes again :laughing: bout to do my first invocation for Dantalion to begin learning :laughing:

1 Like

Gotta love the sychrocity !!

I guess most the Goetia are Greyson the since they have more than just a dark aspect, but so do we humans haha. I just heard Spirits are just black and those are more aggressive and such. Could be incorrect! And I know what you mean, Sallos I was so impatient with and I ended up learning the girl wasn’t the right one and held back my growth. Hard lesions but wonderful growing lessons.

Shout out to Sallos :sunglasses::v: