Greetings

I’m new to magick in the sense of magickal workings. I got books from the gallery of magick to explore ways to better my life. I thought it would expand my knowledge in attracting finance and great people into my life. I didn’t really do them spells or got into it until i got ghosted by a friend whom i’ve help with brain surgery. she basically string me along for over a year. thought she was a real friend of whom I tried to manifest through praying. I think she’s soulmate friend however, she denies. There are signs and i’m pretty intuitive. took long time for me to decide that there is connection between us. I call her out on mistreatment and she attacks me and end our friendship just like that. Seems she’s a fake friend. abandon me so easily. help her plenty with life/death recovery of brain damage. Her bf turn husband threaten me when i called out her bad treatment. don’t know if she will contact me or reconcile in future as she’s pretty mad and have false info about me through assumption and 3rd party influence that i’m not good person. All i did was gave her unconditional love.
I’ve been working with the demons and angels to better myself financially and to attract better people as well as to ease the pain she caused. I can say the good that came from her abandoning me is that I got more involve with magick. I do magic on the them for justice , however, won’t see results as i’m not in her life no more.
I also do chinese astrology and can understand why she acted the way she did. Either way, i’m practicing magic on her and him. justice ones on him due to threat and i know he cause the death of our friendship by forbidding her to have friends and give bad advice to her about me… he’s wrong for her base on astrology. Doing justice magick on them. won’t say which one is cast as one of the things of magick is to not say otherwise it gets diluted.
I’ll explore more about using magick to better my life.
Hopefully i can learn from you more experience magicians.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.