Greetings

I am new to practicing the arts. I have always been drawn to the unknown and I am here to explore and learn.

5 Likes

Please tell us a bit more about yourself.

What types of magick are you interested in?

What struggles are you looking to magick to help you with?

What are your goals?

2 Likes

These Things Too Are A Cipher
Veni, vidi, territus sum, curcurri!

1. What is your definition of Magick?

2. What is your definition of success?

3. What is your definition of honour?

4. What was your greatest achievement?

5. What are your greatest strength and greatest weakness?

6. What are you seeking?

7. If you could kill one person in all of history who would you choose and why

8. Who are you?

9. Who is your greatest Hero?

10. Who is your greatest Heroine?

11. Who taught you the greatest lesson of your life?

12. You are told that you will die in exactly five minutes. What would you do?

13. Who cares?

14. What is your greatest fear?

15. If you could only use one Magickal weapon for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

16. Have you constructed a Magickal mirror? If not, why not?

17. What is/are your chosen method(s) of divination?

18. Do you know your true will?

19. If you could travel back in time for one hour and meet yourself aged ten years what would you do?

20. What are your plans for your next life?

21. You are able to share a one-hour meal with six people – living or dead. Language will not be a problem, as everyone will speak your chosen language. Who would you choose and why? Which foods would you serve?

Your answers don’t concern me, but should you.

Al.

3 Likes

The only correct answer is ‘the Holy Grail’.

2 Likes

haha . Uncle info! Legit!!!

1 Like

Something I have thought of often. I would outline my future and all the major mistakes I had made, where to correct them at strategic points and move forward with untold success.

How could your ten year old self possibly understand?

Al.

1 Like

Rasputin better known as Grigory Yefimovich Novykh, mystic genius and faith healer who held sway over Nicholas II of Russia. His nickname is from his doctrine of “rebirth through sin,” that true holy communion must be preceded by immersion in sin. I would like to gain his knowledge of old Russia and acquire his abilities of prescience.

John Lennon the famous Beatle because I would like his insights to become a star and learn all pitfalls to fame.

Orson Wells to find out more about Citizen Kane, Rosebud, Rosebud…

Bill Gates to acquire his stock options and learn how to become a tech Guru.

My great uncle Horace who served in the First World War in the RFC, to learn more about the war and early aviation.

Wolfgang Puck famous chef, world renown restaurateur, and actor. Cooking tips and how to start a successful restaurant.

Goulash! A stew of meat and vegetables usually seasoned with paprika and other spices. Dark chocolate and sugar free coffee.

Agreed! Get the 90% cocoa as it’s a super food - really!

Al.

2 Likes

And add a Foster’s to the menu as well…

Cheers mate!

Seriously, cocoa is a super food. You can get high concentrations of cocoa in bars with sugar so it’s more like dark chocolate or you can develop a taste for the bitter, sugarless 90% bars which are best taken crushed on vanilla ice cream, perhaps with strawberries. It really does make you healthier and helps drastically lower blood sugar levels, amongst other things.

Sugar is a drug best treated for what it is: a drug! I rarely use it and never use sweeteners. I only add milk to my pot brewed tea and coffee.

Al.

1 Like

Break out a pack of Marlboro Lights and inhale deeply…

Failure with an appointed task.

Lt. Hoo at the New Mexico Military Institute. To face your fears full on and become organized.