Greetings

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum, but not to the ideas presented here. I’ve been studying the Occult proper for 10 years, and studied energy manipulation and meditation for a few years before that. I’ve been initiated into several different organizations, some RHP, some LHP. I’ve instructed others in the occult arts for about 3 years.

EA’s work has been very helpful in my own growth. I started reading his books when Kingdoms of Flame came out, and have read everything he has written since then. The views on practical spirituality expressed in his works mirror closely my own views. I’d note that the other most beneficial author to my own work is Josephine McCarthy. I highly recommend her books to anyone, regardless of where they are at in the path. After stalling for a few years, her works helped me get to the next level.

I am knowledgeable in many areas, including evocation and astral work, as well as traditional ceremonial magick in the forms of ancient grimoires, the G.‘.D.’., and Thelema.

More recently, I am a student of Alchemy, and maintain a blog here: [url=http://enteralchemy.com/]http://enteralchemy.com/[/url]

I’m looking forward to contributing to the forum, and especially helping beginners where I can. I have some more advanced workings that I may be willing to discuss at some point if the need arises. One of them in particular I view as quite groundbreaking.

Lastly, some of you here know me from elsewhere, but not by the names I am using. I have good reason for keeping my identity hidden, and I’d prefer to keep it that way. I’m sure many of you can sympathize.

-Frater Cervus

[quote=“FireAbove, post:1, topic:3204”]Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum, but not to the ideas presented here. I’ve been studying the Occult proper for 10 years, and studied energy manipulation and meditation for a few years before that. I’ve been initiated into several different organizations, some RHP, some LHP. I’ve instructed others in the occult arts for about 3 years.

EA’s work has been very helpful in my own growth. I started reading his books when Kingdoms of Flame came out, and have read everything he has written since then. The views on practical spirituality expressed in his works mirror closely my own views. I’d note that the other most beneficial author to my own work is Josephine McCarthy. I highly recommend her books to anyone, regardless of where they are at in the path. After stalling for a few years, her works helped me get to the next level.

I am knowledgeable in many areas, including evocation and astral work, as well as traditional ceremonial magick in the forms of ancient grimoires, the G.‘.D.’., and Thelema.

More recently, I am a student of Alchemy, and maintain a blog here: [url=http://enteralchemy.com/]http://enteralchemy.com/[/url]

I’m looking forward to contributing to the forum, and especially helping beginners where I can. I have some more advanced workings that I may be willing to discuss at some point if the need arises. One of them in particular I view as quite groundbreaking.

Lastly, some of you here know me from elsewhere, but not by the names I am using. I have good reason for keeping my identity hidden, and I’d prefer to keep it that way. I’m sure many of you can sympathize.

-Frater Cervus[/quote]

welcome.

Welcome! Great blog by the way. I enjoy reading about things of a herbal nature as well as the fascinating extraction process and have done various experiments and extractions over the years myself, but I think I will learn a lot from what you have on your site. Thanks for posting.

Welcome FireAbove,

I’ve enjoyed reading your responses on various new threads this afternoon. You seem like a very enlightened being. I look forward to your contributions here at BALG.

Zecharyah555

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, looks like you’re going to bring a very interesting perspective here so I look forward to reading your posts!

Hi, glad you’re aboard. It already seems you’re settling in and adding good info. I’ve checked out your blog and enjoyed reading your lab posts as well as your philosophical ponderings. I’ll check back periodically in the future. Cheers.