Greetings!

Hey there! Long time lurker, finally decided to get an account going. I’m a devotee of Lilith, currently doing work with Clauneck. I’ve been LHP for about 3 years, a medium since I was 17. I’ve worked with several beings, so not new to working with demons/deities, but I’ve found this forum to be a wealth of knowledge and wanted to just drop in and say hi.

1 Like

Welcome @filmdemon

Where are you from?

What do you practice, besides mediumship?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Mid Atlantic, US. I’m a tarot card reader, been doing that for a few years as well. I also am a spirit keeper so I have a few spirits that I work with for a variety of things. Protection, wish granting, divination, etc. Most of my formal ritual work is LHP, took a couple of courses from blackwitchcoven. As for the spirits I’ve worked with, aside from Lilith, I’ve had encounters with Lucifer, Astaroth, Buer, Bune, Papa Legba, Odin, recently met Pele of Hawaii.

1 Like

So you don’t follow any specific system or tradition?

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Well, not entirely, but I’d go with being a Luciferian. Those ideals I most closely align with, but beyond that, I’m pretty eclectic.

Hello @filmdemon, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

2 Likes

Welcome to balg

1 Like