Greetings

Hi. I’m not exactly new here. But it’s been years. I’m still very skeptical about wether this is real or not. At least that which I have tried didn’t work. Maybe I just haven’t have enough faith. Idk. Anyway… guess I’m ready to try again and stop living an aimless unfulfilled pathetic life. You can call me Jen

1 Like

Try reading this, first - it will cover most seeming paradoxes you’ll find regarding what’s “real” and what’s “just in your mind”: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

Welcome @JEN666. Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in magick? You haven’t really told us anything.

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas are you interested in learning?

Thank you. I will read it.

1 Like

Something led you back here, and I’m sure this time around, you’ll find what you need. You know the friendly members here will help if you have any issues or need any guidance of have questions.

Welcome (back) to the forum, :wave:t4::blush: I’m sure you’ll be successful this time around.

I am from Southern Africa.

I do not have any experience with magic. I gained interest after I unexpectedly one day woke up and felt myself being pulled off my bed… only when i got up I noticed it was still dark. And I was not in bed anymore but sitting on the floor in front of my bed. Wondering what on earth just happened I stood up to go back to bed… only to realize that I am still in bed… sleeping. So I was just staring at myself. Not knowing what to think. I wasn’t scared at all. And as soon as I turned around to look at my surroundings I got pulled back and woke up with a jolt.

For a long time I thought that I merely dreamed it. Untill one day my mom told me something (we were busy talking about weird experiences when I asked if she ever had something weird happen to her)… when she was pregnant with me she had the same experience twice. She said she left her body and got scared because she thought she was dying.

Her sister was able to “see things” that no one else could. So I dont know if this runs in my family.

But every time I try to get the experience again it just don’t work. I came close once but gave up. I wasn’t able to get that close again. Idk.

I’m interested in learning basically everything I can about magic. What it is, what it isn’t. I guess if I knew how to communicate with my guide I wouldn’t have been here. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hope so. :sweat_smile:

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome back to the forum.

Thank you :sweat_smile: