Greetings

Good morning lovely people… I’m a newbie names Nicky just trying to find my way to the left hand path learning slowly

Welcome @Nicki Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tells us nothing.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction as it helps us to get to know you and to provide appropriate advice and direction.

My humble apologies in from South Africa I don’t really have experience in magic but I have been trying and having faith that it’s working… I’ve chosen the lhp simply cause I believe there is no god I’m going through alot right now my life is a mess and I’m trying to ask lucifer for help and assistance I hope that sums it up

1 Like

I hate my life I’m living the worst life ever I have been worshipping God for as long as I can remember but it only got me heartache and suffering I’m tried of living like this I need a change I started about a month ago trying to speak to lucifer I’ve read about him and want to build a relationship with him I want to be happy I’m tired of crying myself to sleep and awaking crying I want a change and happiness

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Thank you so much for having me here it’s an honor to be a part of this forum

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful and new things.

Thank you so much I’m really looking forward to it and I could use all the teachings from you guys thanks for having me

1 Like