Greetings

greetings to everyone,
I’ve created this account to be able to say thanks publicly to entities for successful outcomes, whenever that happens,
so be it

Welcome @fnordbender It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tells us nothing about you, and so does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction, and failure to properly introduce yourself may result in any subsequent posts you make being removed until our rule is respected, so please answer the questions.

Of course,
I’ve been practicing chaos magick (reads like sloppy, undisciplined and crude impromptu rituals of questionable value that would cringe the hell out of serious practitioners, ahahahaha) for at least 7 years or so with various results.
I’ve had a couple of successes with goetic spirits too, but I haven’t been that eager with them so far.
Also I’m a long time devotee of Discordia and a practitioner of the Way of the Fnord, running a couple of cabals and groups and all, them being disorganized and chaotic as proper and expected as that is.
I’ve also dubbed into the 40 Servants of Tommie Kelly for a year or so with beautiful results for the most (thanks guys!), Hindu and Tibetan mantras, an ongoing affiliation with the Hellenic pantheon, and the occasional sigilization and servitor creation (not that much lately). Well that’s what comes to mind anyway, long story short, I’ve been in some places and observed some curious outcomes too.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like