Greetings

So, is it weird that I feel like they are there? Like, not necessarily due to ritual or calling them. But like I can just talk and they are hearing me.

Relationship is a good word. That’s exactly what I’m wanting. I feel like it’s rude to just call a demon and ask them to do something for me when we don’t even know each other.

It’s been a long week; I’m tired and probably not making a lot of sense. I should probably go to bed. lol

1 Like

I think I was the same way when I started gaining an interest in the Norse Gods. I think it shows a pretty strong connection! I think they probably do hear you if it’s directed towards them, but it’s hard to say if they really are present… evocation might be the best, but it’s hard to say just how to build up a real relationship with these entities without working with them, personally I think ‘working’ with them is the best way, as they tend to send experiences to you that help you grow, so it becomes quite a profound experience.

1 Like

Well that makes sense. They probably work much like Hekate or Anubis or Hel or any other.

1 Like

Welcome @KitKat To the forum I hope you find your path !

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the family, KitKat. You will learn much here.

1 Like