Greetings to all

Hello Everyone,
I am new here.My name is prince from South Africa. Just wanted to say hi to all in the forum and to say this is the only for everyone needs to know about. I am enjoying all here. Thank you all.

Welcome @maffapl Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post doesn’t tell us anything and doe snot meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced it?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience with?

If you are a beginner, what areas of magick are you interested in?

This is important information to include in an introduction as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and resources,a s well as evaluate any advice you choose to give. Failure to proper introduction may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, @DarkestKnight ,

How old are you?
I am 32 years old and I work for The South African Broadcasting Corporation for 10 years now and no change in my life. I want to completely change my life for the better. Looking forward to master occult ,Alchemy,occult and Haitian Vodou.

What do you practice?
basically i have been doing religion like Christianity but not full time though. I have not don’t any practice magic before, I am new to magic practice and willing to learn as much as I can. Basically I want to change my life and other people s lives for the better

How long have you practiced it?,
I have not practiced yet but I have been doing some reading and watching videos so far. I read about higher and lesser keys of solomon seals, Alchemy,occult and now busy with Haitian Vodou. i have a year of just reading and researching.

What systems and methods of magic do you have experience with?
I am still new or beginner gathering knowledge before practice. Haitian Vodou will be the system I adopt and follow.

If you are a beginner, what areas of magic are you interested in?
I am interested in mastering Haitian Vodou and occult i really love it. I am also interested in mastering summoning of any kind of spirit. Basically I just want to be like E.A. Koetting. I hope this give some more clarity about me.
thanks.

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks, much appreciated.

Welcome @maffapl to the forum I hope you find your path !

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Hi. And welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Thanks you all for warm welcome. much appreciated.