Greetings to all

I am completely new to this whole world. I have recently been awakened by an experience that i have a hard time putting into words. All i know is that i need to get back to finish my conversation. I have so many questions that i wasnt prepaired to ask at the time. I need to understand but i am so lost in what i need to do.

Ok so about me. im 36 male and was brought up baptist. I never really believed or practiced christianity. It always just seemed off to me even as a child. my family are a bunch of hardcore bible thumpers. Never really did the church thing. never really believed in an invisible man shaking his finger at me. But hey i sure as hell did try the prayer scheme right… Never fucking answered. So i said fuck it and asked Lucifer for help. I got results and i mean they werent amazing but they were damn answers i had been seeking and asked for. I had a realization then that i had been listened to and i was instantly overfilled with joy and i guess faith? but i tell you it was the strongest emotion or feeling or whatever the fuck that was i have ever experienced… Once i realized that i uhhh think i was pulled into an astral projection ( i think im not sure thats why im here asking. ). He was there. The same man who had asked me to drink from his goblet in return for whatever i wanted (i had not taken the offer 10 years earlier). He was standing there with the most beautiful woman i had ever seen on his hip. He laughed and told me congrats for passing the test and i was uhhh rewarded by her but not to completion if ya get me, then he asked me to do something. I dont really wanna get into that right now as it IS important but not important to this post. So when i was asked my question i got pissed and started to wake myself from my astral project. She wasnt very happy about that. i guess its really disrespectful to lose your temper and try and walk away from their conversation. She was going to i guess punish me when they pulled me back into the projection but he chatted with her quickly and they left. I appologised about my mistakes and for my lack of knowledge and was forgiven. They came back or he did or idk its really hazy now.

but basically i have a shit load of questions about what transpired and what i need to do about moving forward toward this goal… Please any that is willing to help point me in the correct direction. As well as maaaybe some peeps local to Kansas City MO that wouldnd mind meeting up?

2 Likes

Welcome.

From what you have written, I take it you have no experience in magick?

1 Like

No sir, growing up i think i used to AP a lot. just didnt remember much after. I would play with my dreams but never thought anything further of it untill recent events. now im hooked and need that feeling again.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: glad you joined our family

1 Like

I too am glad, Tyvm for the warm welcomes

Welcome! Everyone is super helpful
Here. There’s so much knowledge shared here each and everyday. I hope you find everything you need here :grin:

1 Like

So far i have gotten a large response and everyone has been great! Im honestly not sure where to start tho. Like i said ive had an experience with a spirit but no clue how to go back and finish it.

1 Like

Start with the basics and go from there. Just think of a topic and search it.

1 Like

So ive been reading a lot of Goetia books. but most i see have RHP processes. Im not looking to force any spirit into a contract. I want it free of their will just as mine is.

1 Like

So what path are you thinking? RHP? LHP? Something totally different? A good relationship would make it easier but I still have to evoke at times not matter my level of relationship with angel or demon. Learning to evoke in times of need is good because they don’t always know what’s going on with us.

1 Like

I’m honestly not certain. I just started my research about 3-6ish months ago. i believe its LHP luciferism. I want to work with the 72 spirits toward making myself divine while also being able to create my own spirit vessels to help me with my everyday needs. basic warlock shit right?

1 Like

I just laughed way to hard at that.

Well then you are definitely in the right place!

1 Like

Had that feeling all day.

1 Like

Good. It’s a great place!

1 Like

Yeah, Ive been doing my research on Mesopotamia and Babylon. Since apparently i have already been to their holy ground during my time in the service. Found out that i essentially made a pilgrimage to their holiest of holy’s and climbed their ziggurat. but just trying to figure out where to start.

1 Like