Greetings(introduction)

Hello everyone
I am new on this forum so I would like to introduce myself. I am a witch.
So for the longest time I have worked with goddess lilith in my workings and now I would like to take my work to next level so as I read forum here…I really loved it and decided to join myself
Looking forward to know you all​:grinning::blush:

2 Likes

Welcome @Jaskaran3 Pelase tell us about yourself. Just saying you are a witch tells us nothing about your experience.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

PS: I’m not sure if a link to your channel is allowed, since the majority of your content seems to be subliminals and we don’t know you enough yet to properly evaluate their safety, so I have flagged it for the mods to decide. We have had people come here and try to push questionable subliminals so we have to err on the side of caution.

2 Likes

I don’t specifically practice any specific type of craft…I do what I feel is best…i dont use any tools in my work and I don’t have any altar…because I have astral altar dedicated to spirits I work with. I use sigil work and I work with dark energy…and I have attuned myself to death energy through visualization and my imagination. I dont like intensive rituals because I feel like if 5-10min ritual can produce the same results as 1hour ritual…then I prefer to go with 5-10mins…I also tend to work with angelic beings finding a middle ground of dark and light to pratice and i understand why you flagged the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

And how long have you practiced?

1 Like

Hi there @Jaskaran3, welcome to the forum :wave:t4:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight I have started my pratice when I was 12 now i am 18 so till 6years yet

Hello @QueenMustang…thank you​:grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like