Greetings Into

Hello, am a newcomer here. I go by Nyte ArcaDia. Have been on this planet for 58 years.

I have practice different forms of magick but never really connected with most. I knew from a very young age that I was different. I could see and talk with spirits, feel/sense peoples emotions and have many visions of different times and places.

I do relate a lot with Vampirisim (elemental/psychic) and have a keen interest in Necromancy in which I am working to learn more. Am very connected with Lilith & Samael. I have not practiced in several years due to my being a full time caretaker to my medically disabled husband.

I am located at 8,200 ft elevation in the desert woods of News Mexico where I live on a 12+acre homestead with my 6 goats, 40 chickens, 6 turkeys, 2 donkeys, 9 dogs, which 2 are Wolf crosses and 5 cats.

I consider myself to be very eclectic, loving nature and all the elements especially thunderstorms. I stay mostly too myself as many people don’t understand me or just too judgemental, especially living in a small town with only 160 people.

Am on a quest of delving deep into my spiritual studies now which brought me here. I look forward to learning more, expanding my knowledge and meeting like-minded souls…

3 Likes

Great intro! Welcome to the forum friend :hugs:

Rain and thunder is both awe inspiring during a storm yet relaxing when it’s a light drizzle. I like them as well😌

Welcome @Nyte_ArcaDia

Such as? Please give us some idea of your experience, as this doesn’t really tell us much.

What exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

I have studied (on my own) Wicca, Grey Witchcraft, Paganism, Hedge Witchery, Herbal Apothecary, some Voodoo, and Vampirisim. I touched briefly on Egyptian Magic but really did not connect. Am sure there are few more but its been a very long time since I really have done any workings. I do connect thru dreams with Lilith and a few times with Samael, in which there was no ritual, just visitations.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like