Greetings! I'm A New Member

Greetings Everyone, The Names Ashlyn But You Can Call Me Rose :blush: I’m A New Member On Here.

1 Like

Hi there! :+1:

Please tell us a bit about what brings you to the forum - do you practice any kind of magick, what are your current goals and successes, and how long have you been into this crazy ride? :smiley:

We do this so there’s less of that dehumanising “angry anonymous internet handles shouting at each other” - we’re all real people, working on our stuff, and we found that it helps keep the forum a bit more civilised! :sunny:

2 Likes

Welcome @DarkenedRose Please properly introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tells us nothing, and does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

This is important information to include in your introduction as it helps us get to know you, and to provide appropriate advice and direction so please answer these questions.

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forum. I’d love to know a bit more about you and your magickal practices. I hope you enjoy the forum and learn many helpful things.

Welcome to the forum !

Welcome :blush: