Greetings I’m a noob so any help is appreciated

Hi you may call me Saylen. Like I said I’m new to this kinda thing and am eager to learn more. I’m mostly interested in evocations and Lilith, but If it interests me I’ll more than likely will want to learn more. So if anyone specializes in my interest please respond, and if you have any information for a noob like me that will be vary helpful as well.
-Saylen

1 Like

These videos may help you getting close to Lilith: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lilith+enn
and here is an article about her: My one-night stand with Lilith - Morino Ravenberg
Evocation is traditionally done with the magickal circle and triangle, but theoretically everything may be omitted, even the sigil of the entity that the magician wants to contact. At the beginning, though, it may be useful to draw and then “open” it; that is, entering trance by looking at the spirit’s seal. Practicing divination (Tarot, runes, scrying) improves the astral senses, helping to see and hear the entities; maybe also visualization is important for clairvoyance, and the same applies to mentally recalling sounds and voices for clairaudience.

1 Like

Welcome.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Thank you this is very helpful! I honestly wasn’t sure where to start so thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Thx for the welcome😁

Hello
I am from America, one of the more boring states to be exact.
As to if I have any practical experience, I don’t really have any unless Bloody Mary counts. So if you could help me get started I’d appreciate it.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum fam!
Whoa, that bloody mary experience sounds intriguing… Any chance you will tell us about it someday? Hehe

1 Like

Thx for the welcome and as for that experience I’ll save that one for later😏