Greetings from Klairewind

Hello! Klairewind here. New to this forum, obviously :laughing: Stumbled upon a topic about sumoning Azazel and decided to sign up to join the forum.

Solitary witch, newbie (accepted the fact that I was probably born to be a witch after like 15years of trying to figure things out), love to find lots of good reads, interested in chaos magick and found myself discovering and resonating with different school of thoughts from the oriental to the west.

Trying to get more information about Azazel at the moment that isnā€™t like anything from Wikipedia and hopefully iā€™d find more about him here :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome Klairewind.
Youā€™ll find a great deal about Azazel here. He is kind of one of the ā€œbelovedsā€ among most here.
Azazel has been active in my path in the background. Iā€™ll take note of his presence from time to time in who shows up, things he says/asks. I am quite fond of him and hold him in great regard.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :laughing: Azazel is popular here! You will find great informational topics about him!

3 Likes

Welcom, yes many people here work with him, so you are bound to find many people willing to help you as well as tons of information.

If you really want to jump into the information end of things, remember the search function is your friend. It is the spyglass at the top of the page.

If you have any questions donā€™t be afraid to ask, we donā€™t biteā€¦ Well most of us donā€™t anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks Kulina! Heā€™s been active with my path too but before I met him as Azazel, he had shown up in different archetypes in different points of my life. Itā€™s only recently that I had finally connected the dots through my musingsā€¦ Wondering though if thatā€™s sort of ā€œnormalā€ just so they could establish a connection with us in terms that we can relate to?

Enjoying the good reads and experiences from other members so far. Itā€™s refreshing to know that itā€™s quite ā€œnormalā€ to have highly personal relationship with him. :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s entirely possible, yes.

2 Likes

:laughing: Thanks! Will keep that in mind LOL

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Klairewind. Iā€™m sure you will find what you are seeking here.

1 Like

It does get deeper after reading a few forums! interesting indeed :laughing: