Greetings from Germany - New member Intro

Greetings all.
I just joined the forum, so I figured it’s best to introduce myself first.

So, about 35 years ago I entered this earthly plane and was given the name Masha. I am currently located in the south of Germany, where I try to manifest the best circumstances to live with my daughter.

This is me…

Until yesterday I used to strictly work on the RHP. Raised catholic, but mostly followed the pagan path. Always thought developing and using my gifts for the collective in the first place will result in my personal ascention, happiness and freedom. Things like Reiki, Oracle & Tarot cards, Channellings after Shamanic journeys, speaking in tongues, casting little spells, sigil magick and stuff… Sure it did help raise the vibrations of those closer to me, but it didn’t bring me the results I wanted for my personal life. I still felt stuck on my journey. Like something was missing.

So I opened my mind and started researching the LHP a few weeks ago. I feel like this path will help me become whole by embracing and embodying all aspects that make up my being. I look at the LHP as a way of doing “shadow work”. The last full moon amplified & highlighted my longing to fully embrace my truth and become whole to the point that I decided to try evoking a spirit from the Goetia to help me on this journey. It was King Paimon. But I might write about this experience in a separate post.

So here I am, not really new to magick and the unseen realms, but a newbie to the LHP.

My struggles?
Embodying my truth, connecting to people “that get me”, and manifesting my desires. Sometimes I wish I had an earthly mentor/teacher…

Ok, I think that’s enough for now. I look forward to connecting with and learning from you.

Cheers,
Masha

5 Likes

Welcome :bomb:

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:
(Greetings from the south west, viva la Hessonia :smiley: )

1 Like

Welcome and greetings from NRW

1 Like