Greetings from a Friendly Neighborhood Oracle and Sorceress

Greetings dear reader from your friendly neighborhood Oracle and sorceress! I’m autistic with feline and vulpine tendencies, you’ve been warned lol. I have four kids, two confirmed on the autism spectrum with me, so I’m randomly available.

My personal practice focuses on the platonic feel-goods of others. I love helping people feel better, especially about themselves. Fortunately that covers a great many subjects, so I am not likely to feel stagnant any time soon. I’m claircognizant, and particularly talented with reading peoples essences. I’ve been spiritled to Eric’s courses on Soul Travel, as well as his Norse and Voudou ones. I also have Enoch’s Black Witch course and book. I look forward to working with all of them. I already have no problem contacting nonphysical people, and do so often in my work.

I’m short (5’1), squishy, and disinclined to fear…pretty much anyone. Looking forward to getting to know new friends, hopefully some in my area (Concord, NC, US). <3

2 Likes

Awesome introduction. Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you! :purple_heart:

Welcome u resumen looks syrong.

Strong

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome!
That’s a really interesting introduction, I hope you’ll have a great time on the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to my best friend :grin: there’s some good reads on this forum.

1 Like

Thanks bestie! :purple_heart: I remember you saying that.