Greetings, fellows

Thoughout the course of my life, I have discovered that I live in the world but not of it.

I was raised as a catholic, but my caretakers emphasized the need to find my own path. I wasn’t involved with religion or spirituality until I graduated highschool. Upon this time, I decided that the fundimantal philosophy of any and all religion, or other belief systems, held a piece to the puzzle of understanding the world around us.

I inevitably fell upon the esoteric path. I haven’t been practicing for long. I’ve written a few spells of my own, but nothing too complicated. My mind is hungry for knowlege so I find myself studying mroe than practicing. I primary goals of the moment are to access the Akoshic records and to find my spirit guides. I look forward to learning and growing with this community.

3 Likes

Welcome! :smiley:

Did you have any success so far with spells?

This might be useful to you: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

1 Like

Welcome to the community. We have amazing people here who will help you grow in your path certainly. I myself will help answer anything you might need.

1 Like

I’ve succeeded with conversing with the dead on two occasions. Otherwise, my spells have been for general empowerment. It’s hard to say with spells like that, but I like to think i’ve had results there as well.

I appreciate the suggested reading material, thank you.

1 Like

Welcome :blush: