Greetings BALG Forum ~ 𖤐

Hello there,

My name is Sam Shadow. I’m 28 years old and have been practicing magick a little over 5 years. My magickal journey began with Thelema and Voodoo. But over time it’s expanded into various directions; Theistic Satanism, Radionics, Setian magick, the Goetia, Yoruba tradition, Chaos magick, Voudon Gnosis, and Typhonian magick to name a few. Working within different currents has helped me embrace what I consider different aspects of my own magickal path in life.

I’m also a musician and a painter. The reason the Left Hand Path speaks to me is because it encourages self empowerment, individuality, and has taught me to see beyond dogmatic superstitions that limit spiritual growth in so many other Western Ceremonial Magick traditions.

Through joining BALG forum I hope to meet other likeminded individuals in the LHP who I can relate to and learn from alike. As a community I feel we have much to gain in magick and life by working together.

~ Xeper and Remanifest

5 Likes

Hey Sam! Great to see you here. Welcome to the site! I’m going to start using this forum more now that you and Davie are here. (:

1 Like

Is he another youtuber?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for inviting me here Lord Josh ! I look forward to what the BALG forum has in store :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I am ! You can check out my channel here :eyes: :+1: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo53mFws9LJYAJuE7V-sFOQ

1 Like