Greetings and Guten Tag

Hello everyone, i would like to Annonce my presence in this community of fine individuals. I hope to learn much and gain more knowledge that will help me with my ascension.

Best regards

1 Like

What sort of experience do you have in magic (i.e types, crafts) and for how long?

Welcome @Mr_Outsider . Please introduce yourself properly, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tell us nothing, and does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

Hold old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in amgick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

This is important information to include in your introduction, and failure to properly introduce yourself may result in any posts you make being removed until our rule is respected.

I apologize and will surely try to meet the requirements with this New Post.

I am 22 years old and i Call the Lands of northern germany, Hamburg to be specific, my temporary home.

I am an absolute neonate in left Hand path magick yet i have some experience in different magic.
I was introduced by my wife and i am Eager to learn and study.

Hope to have met requirements this time.

2 Likes

Moin :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forum

1 Like

What “different magic” do you have experience with?

Left Hand Path magick isn’t any different than any other. The methods are similar if not identical.

Well i started with divination around 10 years ago and since then i learned some different things, nature/elemental magic, Voodoo, laveyan magic, etc

1 Like