Greetings All, New Member Here

I’m relatively new and interested to learn.

1 Like

Welcome.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself as this doesn’t really count as an introduction.

Thank you DarkestKnight for the direction.

Please call me Mike or Q. I’m from the Denver metro area. I enjoy creative and personalized ritual magic. I consider myself a beginner even though I have done ritual magic for several years now. I am interested in learning how to make my magic more powerful. I am interested in learning more about the purpose, benefits and pitfalls of direct spirit contact.

Perhaps I can be of slight benefit to some regarding philosophical/spiritual aspects of the LHP as this aspect has been one I’ve contemplated for several years. The philosophical/spiritual foundation of beginning with the self is the thing I cherish most about the LHP. After exploring the fundamental RHP idea, which holds out self-denial via submission as the ultimate pinnacle of spiritual development, the LHP set me free with the realization of the sacredness and natural legitimacy of the self.

4 Likes

Thank you for expanding a bit upon your experience and knowledge. Welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Brother,

Great introduction! You’ve got the correct foundation - You - ‘myself to Myself’.
Welcome!

Al.

1 Like