Greetings all just an person who loves knowledge

Name is pillow inside joke but I’m an inspiring black magic an spirit communications helper or to be able to assist angels an demons against alot of other entities that aren’t bad just a practical thought if anyone has info on how to start a grateful journey of protection an assistants.:v:

Welcome @Pillow_Thumbz19xx Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have. This post doesn’t tell us anything about you.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

Well to tell you the truth I’m jumping into it but I don’t hail really yet to any sect but I do value morals over materials if that’s any consideration so I guess more towards the golden dawn my experience is little but I learn very quick an I have spirited dolls as well

“Where do you hail from” is simply asking whereabouts in the world are you from lol

For example, I hail from the Wet Coast of Canada.

What have you practiced? Rituals like the LBRP?

What are your interests? What brought you to BALG?

I hail from southeastern pa
I practiced some meditation like rieki nothing inplimented like invoking or evoking starting reading into alot prolly headed towards the left hand path but in good retrospectively to help destroy the evil the infests our world bad isn’t always bad

1 Like

My interests are protections spells communication clairvoyance an astral projection maybe consoling with the older one an ancient ones

1 Like

What brought me here is I’d love to understand more an go more in depth on adaptation of mindfulness maybe go as deep as helping archangels an demons

1 Like