Greeting from LilithsLover

I am LilithsLover and have been devoted to and owned by Lilith for many years. I have been a member of the forum in the past as LilithsPromDate but dropped off for several years. I missed the forum and am happy to be back. My primary interest is Lilith and am on the alert for new ways to improve my relationship with Her. All suggestions are welcome.

As someone who’s interested in her. Our of curiosity. What’s your favorite thing about her and also how did you become her lover? SORRY IF THIS IS RUDE!!! I’m just kinda curios.

1 Like

Hi Thatonemember, Thanks for your message. You are not being rude at all. My favorite thing about her is her dark, strong sexual energy. Regarding your question about how I became her lover: She found me, I did not seek her out. I was working with another spirit, and quite literally, Lilith pushed that other spirit away. That was about 9 years ago. If I did not answer your question fully, please let me know.

1 Like

Hi Nagash, I received your note just after posting my introduction. If I need to do anything further, please let me know. Cheers

Greetings and nice to meet you! I do hope that you will post more of your encounters with Lilith as she is one of the greats :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Zionlion Thank you for welcoming me. I will be happy to post more of my experiences with Lilith. If there is something in particular that interests you, please let me know!

1 Like