Great interaction with King Bael

I had a few questions for King Baal. So, I pulled up his sigil, I opened it, and we begin to speak.

One of my questions was kind of in-depth and he said it would be easier to show me. I then allowed myself to allow him to enter me. The moment that he entered me it was fairly severe, I’m not used to possessions yet, but it wasn’t unpleasant.

I went ahead and laid-back right as it was happening, and thankfully, King Baal decided to remain where I was, lying on my back, apparently, luxuriating in the feel of having a body.

My wife started to speak to him, it was interesting, as I normally stutter a bit, and when I don’t have anything planned out, I will Trail off and go into tangents. I also use a lot of filler words. And King Baal spoke, it was clear, concise, and to the point.

Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience, and whenever I told King Baal that my body was simply not handling The Possession well, he left without too much trouble at all.

Overall, I highly recommend everybody here spend a little bit of time with King Baal.

The only problem was that whenever I have a actual possession, it leaves me absolutely exhausted afterwards, I slept for two hours.

5 Likes