Great experience with a twist to me being scared shitless

Hi everyone, new to the forums here. Hope this is the right section to post this in, it seemed to be. This is about my first working with Kingdom of Flames, which was going great until strange, wtf, I Shit myself.

I guess I should start of by saying I’ve always had magic in my life thanks to my mother, I was never closed off to anything. I’ve been working with the Goetia for a few years now. A few months ago I stumbled on to E.A. looking for methods of full manifestations and I have to say I’m impressed so far.

Tonight I decided to start with Kindoms of Flame and evoke Martal, the whole evening had been odd. I almost didn’t do it, it felt like I was drained comepletely but I pushed through it and worked.

I live in the bible belt in east Tennessee so the great thing is being able to work in outside in a dark wooded area. Though the is a streetlamp about 200 yards behind me.

I start, get all into it, the ground is boiling with abnormal heat, and as I sit on the ground it seems I melt into it, I’m on fire, sweat pouring. I feel like I’m over heating, my blood is boiling. I’m getting into my trance state or the theta-gamma. Then I feel like the power almost locks or stables and as I do I release my breath. I feel it ice cold as it rolls out and my breathe looks as it would were it below freezing out.

I’m getting him phasing in and out, then I realize its about time for more incense, so I stand up. I get the incense and I’m about to light it some odd happens. I feel all the energy around my almost collapse and condense. Then I hear it running towards my circle, it gets right to the edge of my circle but stays out of the light and runs around pulling my attention back north behind me. Once it had my attention turned around, all goes silent. I’m trying to figure out where the Hell it went.

About 50 yards ahead of me I see it. It steps out of the darkness, it is no doubt a giant wolf. It’s huge, I’m 6’4 and it would have looked me in the eye. It’s solid black, no light penetration, no reflecting light on it. It’s just looking to the northeast and I’m staring at it. Which apparently it knows, so it flicks its nose forward and takes a step. That’s when I see the shadow of something very real sauntering my way. It’s a 350-400 lb black bear coming my way. I’m kind of in awe at both things at once, I collect myself and decide to leave as I’m not leaving me being eaten alive up to otherworldly beings. I start backing away and as soon as my foot leaves the circle it stops, looks and runs the other way, which is kinda cool now in retrospect. Even though I know I scared it too and bears aren’t naturally aggressive I decided to cease my working for the night.

I have no clue what the thing was that warned me, I’ve never been particularly found of wolves myself. It alerted me to a possible mauling incoming though. I have a few ideas or theories but nothing solid. If anyone has any input I’d love to hear it.

Awesome, and welcome btw!!

That wolf doesn’t sound like it was entirely natural normal member of the canis lupus tribe… sounds like someone (or something) got your back there, and prevented a possibly nasty encounter.

If that was me, I’d look into it some more, it’s already come through for you once and might be a powerful ally in future?

Thank you, I’m happy to be here and thank you for your reply.

I’ve had close workings with Paimon for a long time and this thing came out of the west. It didn’t feel like him or any other demonic presence I’ve felt. It was a strange response, almost like a spirit of neutrality. Neither dark nor light.

Ive never seen it before but I’m definitely going to keep an eye out now.

I have to say here, this is very interesting that you say you’ve had close workings with Paimon. I too, work with Paimon. One evening during a ritual I asked him to reveal himself to me in a dream. That night I heard a very, VERY deep growling in my ear. Like a giant dog. I thought it was a hell hound if you will.

After looking it up on some forums, I found that this is seen as a bad sign. However, in light of the fact that you’ve been working with Paimon, perhaps this is one of the ways HE appears. Another thing that’s interesting, since I’ve been working with Paimon, and before I had the experience of the growling in my ear, I was drawn to the wolf as a totem animal. Honestly, this is amazing.

[quote=“Rokkr, post:3, topic:3266”]Thank you, I’m happy to be here and thank you for your reply.

I’ve had close workings with Paimon for a long time and this thing came out of the west. It didn’t feel like him or any other demonic presence I’ve felt. It was a strange response, almost like a spirit of neutrality. Neither dark nor light.

Ive never seen it before but I’m definitely going to keep an eye out now.[/quote]

That’s one of the more impressive summonings I’ve read about on this site.

That is the one thing I look for to determine if an encounter was with something more than imagination. Those things will try to make your attention their bitch. Doesn’t matter if it’s Alien, Bigfoot, ghosts or whatever, most experiencers will specifically mention something messing with their attention.

[quote=“Rokkr, post:1, topic:3266”]It steps out of the darkness, it is no doubt a giant wolf. It’s huge, I’m 6’4 and it would have looked me in the eye. It’s solid black, no light penetration, no reflecting light on it.

That’s when I see the shadow of something very real sauntering my way. It’s a 350-400 lb black bear coming my way.[/quote]

Were they flat and 2D like shadow people? Or did they have a fuller 3d form?

Your account reads much like every encounter with the so called “allies” from Castaneda’s books. Especially in how they seem to rush towards the person showing the most fear. In the books, Don Juan would often feign fear so they would be attracted to him when his apprentices go too freaked out.

You should be able to find all his books online, worth a read for comparison. I’d skip his first two books though. Dumbass wrote two whole books before he even began to understand what magic was.