Graveyard dirt

Ive been thinking up an idea, on how to collect pounds of graveyard dirt, and i found the solution, there is this haunted town named Kapunda 81 km from Adelaide, im thinking about doing it on Halloween this year, apparently theirs this cemetery only 10 km outside from Kapunda which is incredibly Haunted Saint Johns cemetery dates back to the 1800s, isn’t that facinating, so i could book a car higher for $61 a day and travel to the graveyard and collect couple of pounds of graveyard dirt after midnight on all hallows eve, heng on if i travel on the 31s and wait after midnight it will be the 1st of November and it wont be Halloween, no pick car up 10am on the 30th of October get to Kapunda have look around have lunch and dinner then drive to Saint Johns cemetery wait till after midnight then it will be Halloween then get cracking, i also thought also finish painting the Black scrying mirror while i am at it and i might end up with a Haunted black scrying mirror also, also since cemetery is out in the middle of nowhere there might be a surprise snake to sssss.

2 Likes

Make sure you pay the spirits with either silver or a cigar and im not 100% on doing the haunted mirror at the graveyard you might trap something in thereand not have a pleasant shamhain.

3 Likes

That is what my aim is, creating a very Haunted black scrying mirror, well i have a 16 inch by half inch thick annealed Tempered glass with one inch beveled edge i haven’t taken out of box yet, and i got 2 airosol high gloss black im yet to spray upto 3 even coats on a warm none rainy day or after midnight, i do that before Halloween, i also got a 50 ml of High gloss black tin of paint used with paint brush, why i got tin of liquid paint is because i can mix drops of my own blood, i very small pinch of graveyard dirt as i don’t want to turn paint into mud, 1-demon oils they are Az div Queen of demons oil and Tiamat oil and Ahiman oil 1 drop of each and mix very well until well mix that i paint final coat at the Haunted Cemetery at Kapunda on Halloween, what do you mean by silver or a cigar or what about 100,000,000 dollar Hell Bank note, ill give a
So is this good enough as a offering of graveyard dirt i got 30 of them.

2 Likes

So my question is, What all may one do with graveyard dirt. I have a pint jar I filled when my dad was buried, I left no offerings to the spirits as I figured that my dad being placed there was the greatest offering.
With that all said, where can one find information into the uses of graveyard dirt?

I’d respectfully get rid of it somehow. I never found a use for it that justified having it around

I had 2 jars. One I took way back in the wilderness, and scattered it along an area we used to backpack to.
My way of saying good by to my dad. I also had a few shell casings from the 21 gun salute that I placed also in the wilderness at specific areas we traveled to. I made this a special multi day backpacking solo trip with the intent of adding my dads print to the wilderness areas he loved so much.
The remaining items I keep safe.

8 Likes

That’s a beautiful way of honouring him.

4 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

I would advise against getting pounds of it. Take what you need and ASK permission. If you have a work, choose the appropriate grave and ASK and pay.

You’ll find alot of info looking into hoodoo practice. Personally, I don’t use it. I like goofer dust.

3 Likes

What I do, is use an unassuming altoids tin and fill that with dirt or I use a jar from a burnt out small jar candle, depending on how much I need. Always, always, always practice proper graveyard etiquette. If you walk over graves apologize, pay the gatekeeper, and pay for anything you take from the graveyard. Otherwise, you run the risk of some real nasty spirits sending some malediction your way.

3 Likes

Graveyard dirt is used in many things but the one really good and necessary use that I have found for it is in making Witch Jars that you bury in the 4 corners of the perimeter of your home to keep unwanted entities out of your space and off your property.

3 Likes

I would know more about this. Please PM me if you choose.

These are very powerful especially if you use a onion. Invoking oya or another graveyard spirit would benefit too.

1 Like

I’d love to know more about this as well. Please feel free to PM. Thanks!

May I DM you?

Well when it comes to graveyard dirt, you could either steal, borrow or buy. Stealing gives the least potent strength so it can be only be used for lesser magic workings.

https://www.necromancyandme.com/library/

Has a guide with the proper way to collecting each “kind” of graveyard dirt.

1 Like

Be careful with this. I collected some dirt from a village churchyard in Cornwall and ended up with two chronic illnesses that took some intensive msgical work to remedy (including a reburial of the dirt in a churchyard with a full Christian ceremony for appeasement). Since then I have only worked with my ancestors when it comes to necromancy. But if you get into any difficulties and can’t deal with it yourself, you’ve got the jesuits close by at Sevenhill

1 Like

Graveyard dirt is interesting, do you think you can put it into a spirit vessel doll and possess it through either rituals or invoking something? Or am i thinking too far here :wink:

1 Like

No no, you possibly could put graveyard dirt in a poppet, then do a ritual to attach a Dark entity, to the Doll.

2 Likes