Gravelording

Hello everyone! I have been interested in the concept of Gravelording since I first heard of it, I’ve been wanting the book about it by Var Von Brennos, but haven’t been able to afford it, so I was wondering, how does one go about it? Would someone who has experience in this line of work please outline some basic-intermediate rituals and meditations to get me started on this part of my journey? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

A web search on the topic pulls up a bunch of Dark Souls references. That’s already not very promising and sounds a bit like larping to me.

3 Likes

That’s why it’s so hard to find any level of decent information on this, but I’m certain it’s a real thing, as The Cabal sells a book on it, Gravelording by Var Von Brennos, and I’ve heard from some reliable sources that they are very knowledgeable, and their Magick is extremely powerful. However, that is the only mention of the word “gravelording” on a site that isn’t about a video game…

A lot of their stuff uses concepts from rpgs. Explore that if you want. But you aren’t likely to find anything else on this except through them.

1 Like

That’s a good point!

this doesn’t even sound practical :skull:

Okay so I purchased the Gravelording book recently(still on its way) and have read their other Grimoires. 1st thing’s 1st, I’m not a member of the cabal and have no intentions of joining as of now. I vouch 100% for the cabal as their magic is extremely powerful & pushes what the sorcerer thinks & feels is possible to manifest. I recommend starting with their other work first as Gravelording is about mastering necromancy , I’m sure it has a lot of advanced concepts and techniques. I’m also no elitist, so I’m not trynna put anyone down, no matter where they are on their paths.
Those who claim Larp haven’t tried this current for themselves, and probably for good reason. Maergzriah is no joking matter. Even EA Koetting noted it when he interviewed Somnus Dreadwood (- YouTube)

2 Likes

^ good place to start as a beginning necromancer & is cabal literature

3 Likes

@Czernobog That’s extremely helpful! Thank you! I’ve been looking at some of their grimoires for a while now, and I’ve been feeling a pull to Charnel Whispers, I’ve been wondering about weather to get it first, then Gravelording, or the other way around, now I have an answer! I’m gonna buy it as soon as possible!

So you’ve worked through all of their grimoires, that’s awesome! I see that in Charnel Whispers it teaches the sorcerer how to become a Lich, is that using the same method Brenhin used to become Zazazel?

Also, another question I’ve been wondering, what are the Thirteen Towers and their attributes? I know that each tower is ruled by a corresponding Blighted Lord, but beyond that, I don’t know… Is it possible to work through multiple towers through one’s physical lifetime? I’ve tried researching but there aren’t enough resources on these things… would you please help shed some light on this?

Hello. Can anyone enlighten me on this cabal?

An occult sect/order/whatever that makes some dubious claims towards their lineage and practice. However whether you believe their history or not, their paradigm seems to be strong and prove itself to be powerful by all accounts I have seen. I haven’t worked with their stuff, so I can’t attest personally.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGXR6ptObGIzyWMufWPWdw

1 Like

I appreciate you. This is somethin new for me to bite on.

1 Like

No Brennan became Zazazel after he died, I forgot the full story but I know he put in a lot of work in his craft while he was on earth.
I think they talk about it in Charnel Whispers.
I can give u a link to their description of the 13 towers
https://www.blackcorps.org/single-post/2017/10/08/Towers-of-Apotheosis-What-They-Are-What-They-Arent
Everything else you must find intuitively

1 Like

@Czernobog That’s awesome! Thank you so much for the help!

1 Like