Gratitude

The last two-three weeks has been an amazing experience, I’ve still had some ups and downs with some doubts ( still fighting them ) but King Paimon is the most beautiful and gentle soul I’ve had the pleasure of meeting, I absolutely adore him :two_hearts: he’s been nothing but kind, patient and putting up with my bad mood swings like a saint. He deserves a lot more credit, he is just an honest to god lovely being :crown:

6 Likes

Since I am still so new to Magick and all…

I have a question: where you terrified or scared the first time you tried reaching out to King Paimon?

I’m still quite relatively new myself, I had this incredible urge to do it so I didn’t really have much hesitation or fear. Of course there’s one other I did where I have been hesitant, but please address him as King Paimon it you call upon him; he’s extremely lovely at least within my experience.
The first time I called upon him I just started bawling my eyes out like I had finally seen a long lost friend.

2 Likes

Awwwn…You make me want to reach out to him…

Was there like any sort of ritual ), sigil preparation etc you had to perform beforehand?

1 Like

@QLakshmi Did you really asked that question to a Kirby which holds a kinfe in hand? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I cannot speak on behalf of people that are more experienced, but I personally I did this, I think the term is like “activating” his sigil, chanting his enn and meditation :slight_smile:

1 Like

You suck :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Who’s Kirby @Complexione?

1 Like

Oh why are you both laughing, now I am confused😀

2 Likes

My little profile picture lol

1 Like

Ah han…I get it now…I have heard about activation of sigil, I think @PrinceX tried explaining this to me yesterday on my post…

Sounds interesting…Would keep researching…:wink:

3 Likes

Oh…haha!