Gratitude: Ever felt that even the replies or help from the members of this forum is like messages from Spirits and Ascended Masters?

I think that in the astral plane we are all connected and we are not bounded by time and distance. I think that we are all connected here on a deeper level than we can actually perceive it.

And I think that sometimes, even the simple reply on something by a member to another is what messages that entities are trying to convey and use each other as medium !!

I just want to thank the creation of this forum and thank all members !

Thank you @Lady_Eva Thank you @damionmoore Thank you @neondemon178 , naming just a few !! I heart you so much and namaste ( I respect the divinity in you )

5 Likes

I am new to this community, been here for barley 2-3 days and have received so much help and advice, I would be lost without it :grin:

3 Likes

same as ive been here for 1 week and Im not even on the left hand path but I love this forum thanks so much I have lots to learn and many questions to ask I have had many experiences with demonic entites but done no study on black magic

3 Likes

A warm welcome ! I am new too here but not new to the left hand path and I already figured out so many things so quickly and feel like family here !

2 Likes

Yes, people here are keen on helping, very welcoming.

3 Likes

Ever felt that the replies or help from members of this forum is like messages from ascended Masters?

Well yes. That’s because I’m a Descended Master. I should charge a pretty penny for the straightforward, inexpensive, tried, tested and true stuff I post. I’m the real fucking deal, but I suffer both the curse of my grade and my own inabilities and quite frankly neither are any of your business.

Anyway, I accept money donations. I’ll accept cigars of all types, especially boxes of Partagas Serie D (No.4 preferred, but No.5 will do); nasal snuff, especially the dry as dust, blow your head clean off American snuffs; quality Brandy, Cognac, Bourbon and Gin are also acceptable. I’m prepared to take as much as you give. That’s just who I really am.

Alternatively, I’m so full of it, it’s running out from the bottom of my long pants. I’m another sad case, self-deluded freak with nothing better to do than post self-aggrandising rubbish on-line. Matter for you.

OUA.

1 Like

Your feelings on this might be correct.

2 Likes

your welcome anytime I’ll help you and others woth what I can. thank you all for being my friends and helping me out to.

3 Likes

I fully agree. Spirits talk through people

3 Likes

If you do a ritual right you should feel a sense of divine love, which automatically leads to a feeling of gratitude. Doesn’t matter if you’re left HP or right. All the energies in your creation belief-system, from top to bottom, have conjoined to help you. Angels or demons, it doesn’t really matter.

4 Likes

You are right ! Sending love to you !

3 Likes