Grande Rite of the Unveiling thread. Formerly, who wants to rip open the realms

Hekate has been jingling her keys saying, “Finally:smirk:
She’s waiting on the others for this…
Usumgallu expressed interest in shaking up the inhabitants of this plane
So, we’re in.

5 Likes

It’s definitely interesting. The reason behind it though ? What should be accomplished through this?

1 Like

By doing this we would be effectively helping push humanity to a new era

1 Like

I’m
In

1 Like

Great we’re doing the phase one on the 1st of December, Global Initiation.

3 Likes

I’ll actually be out of town for that exact date but the new years rite I may be able to rope a friend or three into it with me.

2 Likes

That would be great! no prob about being able for the first we really only need a few magickions to complete it but the more the marrier

1 Like

I’ll ask my dragon guides if he and the others are ok as well

1 Like

I see it more as balancing. Bring out the Gatekeepers, Celestials, Deites and other Spirits.
They all bring different things to the table.

Do we want the current powers using this to sue people for Hexing or jailing for Curses? Bringing something forcefully to the for front brings good but also bad. So we should be ready for it.

Why not a group call on Gatekeepers, one on Celestials and one on Deities?
It could be me just getting over organized though lol.

I agree, making sure the wheels are actually on the tracks is a good idea.
I know Cthulhu and Nyarlahotep wouldn’t care about a little madness and chaos so I can check with Morrigan on this first lol.

3 Likes

Yes i am aware that it could pose quite a few problems but it will also help people in the long run.

3 Likes

A group of people did this on here last year though I’ve no clue how it went.

1 Like

Well, no harm in doing it again.

1 Like

Well I asked him what was Umbrella in Polish, and he said,“Prziekjujek” and the real word is Parasol… Which I did not even know from before hand. Also, that word is close to “They shall beat.”

maybe I am just not great at channeling

Ok I’m back as I said earlier I know master Furfur has no qoams bout us doing this on one of the days in Dec.I’d like to get a group together to call on him n deer skull n stuff however we talking q about opening a world to a new era not everyone is going to survive this if it dies happen due to well heaven n he’ll battle u know also we r unleashing lesser spirits as well but if we can manage a control factor lets say just the celestial and the 72 of Solomon would bring about a new era with out a problem. We could make a secure portal gate to only bring thru who we call out to let me know if I’m fishing here but regardless I’m in

1 Like

I’ve decided I’m out :rowing_man::point_left: on these activities, as it were. You all enjoy fucking shit up. Peace out. :v:

3 Likes

Well, to each their own, see you around the Forum.

1 Like

I’m just saying I want to become cautious about this master Furfur get out he will cause damage why he say yes (no triangle no control) n Lord Dantalion tells me to stay out of it it’s his best n. Most favorable thing to tell me lately

1 Like

I’m not going to force anybody to take part in this ritual, there’s already quite a few people that are dedicated to this rite, and if you need to take a step back for your own reasons, feel free to sit this dance out, we’ll get up and Tango the next time around. No harm no foul.

3 Likes

Just to be clear, that was to say for you to enjoy fucking shit up. :joy::joy:
lol. Not an accusation that you all do enjoy fucking shit up. (some might though) lol

2 Likes