Grande Rite of the Unveiling thread. Formerly, who wants to rip open the realms

Yeah be good to have you on board for this.

1 Like

Lol? I’m a noob. Lmao

Y me lol I’m still trying to get my energy up so I am not so tired after words

What’s your point? Even the most novice of magicians can affect great change with the proper application of focus, will, and intent.

2 Likes

I see well I did have a dream about releasing master Furfur with other ppl which I’m still thinking about doing n might do once I find a dear skull

I might be in on this I’m not sure if it hasn’t been mentioned, but try to do it at a crossroads there’s lore on lore about the veil already being weak there.

https://owlcation.com/humanities/The-Crossroads-a-liminal-setting-for-occult-and-supernatural-activities

That is Hekate playground.

She is great for this kind of working.

And Papa Legba, Hermes, janus all gods of the cross roads and doorways

People can type in “Gatekeepers to the spirit world”. Astral realm, 4th dimension, and such can also work.
Might find some things.

Out of 151 replies…has ANYONE…bothered to consult the gods about this and asked for their input or even taken into consideration that something else big is going on with them? Anyone?
:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

7 Likes

Me.

Ive been working a lot, but the Gods are who put me up to this.

Ill be doing an invocation later with a few spirits as the the ramifications, but the ritual is still on track.

1 Like

In mentioned souffle, I did my best, okay!

2 Likes

Really, you are still stuck about your souffle…

2 Likes

Not everyone can be a gifted realms of reality breaking magician, okay? Some of us just want to make a good dessert :frowning:

7 Likes

I see nothing wrong with this.

in a deep, thunderous voice

YOUR DESSERT SHALL BE SPARED!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

In all seriousness, ill be calling on a few spirits and discussing the entire working.

As far as i can tell, we are still fully on track.

1 Like

It would be good if others did as well.

1 Like

Lets see what the Gods say, hold off on any negativity.

The rite is supposed to be an extremely positive endeavor.

It’s just preemptive, that’s all. Nobody but you has verified this working.

3 Likes

No worries, i fully understand. Let me know what you get and we can compare notes, cool?

1 Like