Grande Rite of the Unveiling thread. Formerly, who wants to rip open the realms

This sounds awesome af

2 Likes

you damn right it sounds awesome!

2 Likes

no one wants to plan a life changing event on discord

2 Likes

Lul just join my discord bubs

oh, you do too? what is it if you don’t mind?

1 Like

This will be awesome.

1 Like

We should also plan whats next after the ritual

2 Likes

ya
Ok the veil is broken… now what?

1 Like

We keep it shredded. I refuse to lose all of the hard work we’re doing right now, all of this planning, all the inspiration that was brought forth to me by two of The Gatekeepers themselves directly into my mind, just so we can do a ritual, and then the veils are eventually able to heal themselves back to the way they were before, IE, now. This may have to be a annual ritual.

2 Likes

true
what’s the point of this veil anyways?

1 Like

and what if we don’t have enough people? what if it doesn’t work?

Have you ever seen what one magician can do with concentration, willpower, and the right motivation?

1 Like

true, very true

Well first we want to inject a charismatic few of we into the public(media,politics, etc.) then once we do that we slowly start to introduce magick to the public to bring light onto it and us. but before that we should let the energy sit for about a week before moving into action,

trust me i have a lot planed for the future and those who are with me are happy to join

3 Likes

Ten magicians focusing on one intention is more like a hundred magicians. There isn’t even a slight chance we won’t shift something.

And when it comes to the universe and the metaphysical, everything is like a domino effect. Everything supports everything else.

2 Likes

Even if we could only get 5 people to jump in on this, with the right motivation, the right amount of concentration, and the proper application of willpower, those five people could cause in measurable changes in the observable universe. We don’t need a thousand Black magicians all doing the same ritual at one time, we just need Focus will and intent.

4 Likes

Im in mommy

Now we just need clear planning

1 Like

We need to track exactly who will be part of this
Then track time zones ect.

1 Like

I get the feeling that the time zones won’t be that big of an issue, because time works differently across the Veil. What I’m getting is that a domino effect would destabilize the veil more than 1 concentrated Mass ritual. Of course I am open for suggestions. What I was shown was that the Ripple start small, and as more and more entity’s are called across, the veils begin to ruffle and vibrate faster and more violently until they eventually rip themselves asunder through the sheer magnitude of how many spirits are being called across.

1 Like

Yes planning is crucial to these bigger operation, messing planning is what usual leads to there downfall, but another thing is dedication, if the participant isnt dedicated it will go off its rails

Im glad you’re in lol, we need somebody to help plan this out.

im not so worried about time zones, it doesn’t really matter the long run

1 Like