Grande Rite of the Unveiling thread. Formerly, who wants to rip open the realms

Sounds interesting indeed. I´m in too.

You have a projected goal for this? Or are you doing this as a Heavy Lifting Job for someone else? For what purpose would you go about doing this other than proving magick? Im just saying there are reasons for doing things like this.

1 Like

It’s true there are reasons for this . I have my own personal reasons for it though and I’m not ready to share those.

The OP however may have his own as well.

1 Like

Same here, so yeah. I think everybody who is interested in this, has something special on their minds.

1 Like

not entirely sure why I want to

I´ve done this on mini scale many times and it has its benefits

1 Like

Well, I´m sure you will figure out a motivation to do so

1 Like

Ya, I should
:thinking: Perhaps, spiritual improvement

Perhaps

Could you guys wait for this until after saturday or so? I want to make a souffle and I don’t want it to collapse :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sure, we will just make sure it collapses afterwards

2 Likes

Everything must be destroyed, this includes your souffle.

3 Likes

Oh, boy :frowning:

Now then, now that this sorcerer got some sleep, we can look into exactly what and end goal for this maybe. Besides magical enlightenment, and jump-starting people’s magical ascent, I want to do this as a massive dedication towards the spirits that we plan to call upon.

The ultimate dedication, tearing open the veil so we could show them that we are not afraid of them, indeed, we want them with us.

1 Like

I don’t know, I honestly don’t really know. This is almost the spirits calling on me to do something, instead of me calling on them.

1 Like

Perhaps even really powerfull necromancy would work very well. Although, there must be some really powerfull entitties for everybody work with in their practises. entitties governing opening pathways, gates and doors would be good to work with. I reckon that lucifer amymon would be good for that.

Amaymon would make a sixth gatekeeper. This is rapidly becoming a massive gatekeeper rite.

Might as well bring all of the gatekeepers into it then. Them and little bit of necromantic workings there too, depending on the practisioner.

Necromantic rituals could be used to connect with long dead sorcerers and they could possibly help from their side of the veil.

I could call on Hel to assist with this. The land of the dead is her domain.

True, I have done powerfull rituals to abolish the bounderies of reality here in Europe. Not that difficult but the timing has to be correct if the practisioner is not powerfull enough or there aren´t enough casters to do it. Somehow my intuition leads me to Shiva, but that is just me.