Grande Rite of the Unveiling thread. Formerly, who wants to rip open the realms

I don’t know how much of this is true or not but it is said that this is what the scientists of CERN are trying to do.

Personal I think it’s a wonderful idea and I will call on Lucifer and Tiamat.

But I have questions, are there any differences in Realms and Dimensions?

There are those entities/spirits that may not have our best interests in mind what’s to become of that?

3 Likes

Anybody else noticing that people are wanting to call on beings in groups of 2 for this proposed ritual?

Realms, Dimensions, planes of existence are all basically the same thing, so I don’t think that there should be any reason why you can’t utilize whatever label you want to for this working.

Personally, I’m thinking of calling on Lucifuge and another being I haven’t come up with yet. It would be pretty cool to have the nine Gatekeepers evoked in different areas at roughly the same time.

Holy hell, that’s a badass idea.

3 Likes

Let’s see where the chips land.

:rofl: this should be incredibly!!

I will be calling upon Lucifuge Rofocale and I will also be calling upon Abaddon.

2 Likes

any suggestion on who should I call on? so many options

Well, so far there are four Gatekeepers that are already spoken for, it’s not a requirement that you call on The Gatekeepers, but, any being that you call into existence will help the ritual in and of itself.

The only requirement is that you pull something through the Veil.

2 Likes

I will be calling upon Lucifuge Rofocale and I will also be calling upon Abaddon.

Somewhere, deep and dormant, my humanity and Common Sense are screaming at me to reconsider. To think about what I’m doing. Unfortunately, I don’t care what they have to say.

A part of me it’s telling me that I cannot summon for that being such as lucifuge, that without a Sigil, is a fruitless Endeavor that will only end in failure. And another part is saying that wanting to work with Abaddon is pure lunacy of the highest degree, that by working with both of these beings, I will certainly face destruction on a scale unparalleled since the days of World War II.

But, as a black magician, I am kicking those thoughts directly in the balls, and throwing them directly into the black sun of Amaymon in order to tell them that my life is not theirs to dictate. I will call upon these beings, as well everybody else that takes part in this ritual, and we will tear down the blinds, we will rip the veil asunder, we will punch holes in reality so that every Mortal man, woman, and child will be able to partake in Magick, and make their own life choices, instead of worrying about being the pawns of a domineering government, worrying about being the slaves of a ruling theocracy in some Backwater country, and they can call upon their own in as they see the impossible happening around them. They will see creatures described in folktales walking through the woods, they will hear The Whispers of long-dead relatives, and they will know that anything is possible through their own strength and God Hood. If this goes the way I want it to go, this will be a changing point, this will be a charge, this will be a literal explosion of Supernatural and paranormal energy that is felt worldwide.

I can hardly wait for New Year’s Day, I’m so excited already, and no plans if you even been made yet, save for which beings I will personally be calling upon. The madness is lurking directly beneath the surface, but without Madness, we cannot give balance to the sanity of the present world. I’m ready to embrace the madness, I’m ready to embrace the damnation, I’m ready to embrace the horror that may or may not befall me in order to ensure that the Paranormal does Not Fade Into the Obscurity of non-existence. Maybe I’ve lost my mind, maybe I’ve been taking possession of by some ill-will entity that seeks my ruin and downfall, maybe it is merely using me as a pawn in order to lure others into it’s sick game, but I highly doubt that, for if that was the case, I would be having a lot more fun right now.

No, I’m excited for this ritual because there’s plenty of reason to be excited. Let the damnation arise, let all hope be lost, and let me descend into madness as I call upon two of the most feared beings in the known universe.

I do not ask forgiveness, for I know exactly what I do.

2 Likes

What is that called?

i’ll call on zeus/poseidon/hades then

1 Like

What is what called?

Are you asking what is it called to pull something through the veil? Or are you asking what I’m calling the ritual?

Am not sure… it’s a huge frame! I think there is one in UK or US too?

1 Like

Sounds good, be nice to work with big daddy Zeus again.

1 Like

I was asking Miku about the giant frame

Oh, cool, my bad.

1 Like

5 of 9

1 Like

I’ll call dragons

1 Like

Giants like Cthulhu.

1 Like

There maybe a way, as someone brings something though the fabric of the vail, as the entity passing through, other magician, could start to create a tare at the same time as the entity is coming though with out harming, speak to other demons see if they can come up with a idea how to go about it.

2 Likes

I’m in. I need more details about the group ritual.

1 Like