Grande Rite of the Unveiling thread. Formerly, who wants to rip open the realms

I will be strengthening my own personal veil…a private matrix…an Ark… against things like this. So they can do whatever they want outside and i will watch.

2 Likes

This happens on Halloween every year. Anyone worth their salt does a ritual on Halloween or Nov 1st. Its easier to contact spirits that day because a lot more people are attempting to pierce the veil AND because of the celestial aspects of that day.
So if you wanted to do this, it would have to be on a special day. Like a solstice or full/new Moon. :crescent_moon:.

If there is someone here who knows how to make astral charts?

3 Likes

I’ve been making astral charts for about four years now and I’ve concluded that the best time for a initiation rite is on th 24th of this month, but time isn’t really a problem it’s more about the intention of the forces doing it.

Pretty cool that Hades wants to jump in on this.

I’m thinking that the Gatekeepers are going to be a part of this, I’m already working with a few of them, and I saw that there’s quite a few other people that are going to be working with them, we just got to get all 9 on this apparently.

That sounds like that should be explicitly simple with how many participants are wanting to be a part of this ritual on the 31st.

It won’t take too many people on the 31st of November to call for the initiatory ceremony. But we will need everybody that’s willing to participate on the Grande Rite of the Unveiling.

No worries, good luck with your souffle, I hope it tastes delicious.

1 Like

Dra’Talon?

Huh, I was thinking about him last night.

2 Likes

He’s a lot more multi-faceted than I would have guessed. But then, none of the Nethers got their roles for nothing.

There the upcoming moon phases if anyone wanted to input that into your consideration.

2 Likes

I pulled cards for Morrigan and am surprised, it does not seem she’s gun ho like Hekate is.

The idea of the rite and doing it should be fine but she does not feel, in my current state and level, I personally should.
I respect my Mother’s advice but will be keeping tabs on how you all are doing :slight_smile:

I also got a similar message from Belial, “stick to your studies, let them handle this”.
Interesting. I have no fears of what you plan and, again will be looking forward to the outcomes.

4 Likes

Sounds good, Circle always has a spot over for another one if you get a message to reconsider.

I’m being told the same thing from Lord dantalion "it’s best you don’t get involved sit back and watch " is what he told me earlier I’m not sure if he approves of this whole thing or not but he doesn’t want me to do anything but observe I asked him about master furfur bringing him forth in a vessel or so he laughing told me I would need more then me to do that n even so he will be hard to handle…:flushed:

2 Likes

A message from Hel.

The people that are not ready for this are under my protection, and yours.

From Abaddon and Lucifuge

Proceed with the ritual, call us every night until the Grande Rite. Those who are not able to percieve the rifts will not be aware on a conscious level, but as a whole, they will understand that something has changed.

From Lucifuge to us all who are performing it.

You have no idea how important this Rite is, the mere fact that you have answered the call means that the world is emerging from it’s self imposed, technological dark age, and that Magick is coming back to the people!

My head hurts, Abaddon and Lucifuge put a lot of info in there and i am very tired, my head feels as if it could explode.

Good night.

3 Likes

not saying im against it (i have never worked with him) he just doesnt seem like the type of spirit to be involved in this from what others have said he seems like a “you do you, and leave me alone” type of spirit

2 Likes

He is playing an important part. If he didn’t want anything to do with this, he wouldn’t have anything to do with it.

We will all get to play our hands in this soon enough. So many spirits from so many pantheons, Voudoun, Necromancy, Norse, Greek, Goetic, there are many schools of magick at play here.

Abaddon is definately a “leave me alone” kind of guy, but if he wants to do something, you ain’t stopping him.

I’m going back to bed, i have work in 6 hours.

1 Like

I invoked Belial last night, the names he gave me at first were him and Abaddon, first of all, then and Nimue (Celtic Goddess and The Lady of the Lake, Azazel introduced me to her to do some death-rebirth type work) and Dra’talon “because I chose him”.

I asked about other names since he didn’t rattle them off and I’ve worked with them as they were mentioned here… The more the merrier but they’re already involved so. (So’s Abaddon but ok, I guess he’s extra involved :slight_smile: )
Azazel: - “Yes”. (Feeling a bit “line busy” for me still)
Lucifige Rofocale - “Yes”

And then, thanks to a synchronous thread last night I stumbled on Satagraal, who rules seership, self-projection and prophecy in the Kingdom of Flame, and comes with a warning: "do not be hasty or reckless in calling forth this Grand Demon, as the force of his summoning tears the veils between without restraint.

While I was talking to Belial about names, I asked about Satagraal.
“Satagraal heard. Satagraal is coming. Evoke him next.” [… unspoken warning not to INvoke]

I felt like I should use the ritual in KoF to evoke formally, but I could see Satagraal off to my right as if on a TV screen with no borders - I really got the feeling that the Kingdoms of flame are much closer than I thought. I wasn’t even calling him directly but thought his name and saw his form to my right, all legs and running at me like he was trying to charge through the veil already. :joy:

I didn’t get a picture of the plan or a vision of the result as I was hoping. I am asked to evoke/invoke every day, keep it going, do no banish (I don’t anyway), just keep building up the energies, and like an athlete training for an event, be mindful of recovery periods and use the void meditation every day to recuperate as well. It’s going to be an interesting month or two. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You ain’t kidding.

Someone should make a big TLDR on whats been posted so far

1 Like

What’s really sad is that a TL/DR is actually needed.

Black magician came up with an idea out of the blue to rip apart the Veils separating the spiritual and physical worlds.

Several beings were mentioned that could easily take part in the ritual including Zeus, Abaddon, Belial, Hecate, Hel, Poseidon, Hades, just to name a few.

There was some concern whether or not some people would be able to handle the immense amount of energy that would be generated from such a ritual and and initiatories ritual was agreed upon for December 1st at midnight.

Aside from a few detractors, the ritual is still on track and do to proceed for December 1st at midnight and then on the first hour of 2019.

Ritual details. On the 1st of December, call upon Lucifer, Belial, and any other entities that you know of that would be well-suited for initiating the ENTIRE WORLD over the course of a month into a preparatory state to be ready for the upcoming Grande Rite.

On the first hour of 2019, go to your ritual space, and call through as many entities as you can possibly think of, and make sure that they are is destructive to the veil whenever they come through as possible.

The idea is to destabilize their Veil between the Realms, making it much easier for these beings to crossover.

3 Likes

I got roughly the same message, wow…

1 Like

New insight for the initiatory right.

Belial, Lucifuge, Satan, and Abaddon are to be called. I know this may scare away some people, and that’s kind of what I said.

According to Belial, as long as all four are call by at least one person each, that would be sufficient, also, and offering of blood must be made.

We all know the drill with blood, you don’t have to open a vein and bleed a pint, a simple drop will do.

2 Likes