Grande Rite of the Unveiling thread. Formerly, who wants to rip open the realms

yea moi :stuck_out_tongue:

My question after reading this thread, is who gave the ok to appoint someone to uncover the Vail?? Why is this needed outside of ones sheer determination to do such?? I’m lost and stumped as to why one would take such a huge play just because they want to??

I love this in which I’ve came into, however to each it’s own but until one of the Gods instructs me to do something as much respect I have for them all I will not take measures in my own hands!!! That’s just me though!!

3 Likes

Honestly, I think it was Azazel and Lucifuge Rofocale idea. I’ve been working with them both fairly heavily in the past few weeks, and that idea just popped into my head.

I already knew Azazel and Belial and Amaymon would be up for it. As I said I have personal reasons for this and this already fit into something we have been working on …

1 Like

Honestly, what purpose are the veils serving right now? Currently, as far as I can tell, the only used for the veils is to keep people blinded to what’s happening on the other side.

It currently serves no true purpose, it has no reason to be, aside from the side benefit of protecting the fragile religious beliefs of the unenlightened.

I see no reason not to continue, and rest assured, I am going to do my part of this ritual, and I’m certain that there will be others who partake of their own free will to help.

4 Likes

Poseidon said hes in and eager to help

1 Like

Veils are just the unseen barriers between dimensions. Just as we have skin to keep germs out, so too do the veils act as an astral skin. Not everything should have access to this realm. Creating tears could and likely will allow things to pass in that has no business being in, in the natural order of existence. That’s not religion, it’s fact.
For the sake of discussion:
You admitted ignoring gut instinct. That sense is there for a reason. Maybe you want chaos in your life, but does it give you the right to invite it into our world too…in an uncontrolled fashion? Where have you assessed the consequences? Maybe beings with annihilist agendas would use the opportunity to act against humanity?
Humanity chose over and over NOT to see things outside of their comfort zone. They have been fine to have seers and shamans look for them. You cannot force evolution. Not all souls are the same level.
It all seems like a cool idea until you really start thinking about the reality of it. I don’t think any of you have.
You all are playing with fire that can get everyone burned.

6 Likes

Well if one is determined
I will say, be safe! As for me, I will sit idly by and watch!!

3 Likes

Sounds great, looking forward to it!

1 Like

Your objections are noted.

Humanity chose over and over NOT to see things outside of their comfort zone. They have been fine to have seers and shamans look for them. You cannot force evolution. Not all souls are the same level.

Where I am, its pretty much athiesm or a watered down view of religion, either religion as a moral compass (instead of separating religion from appropriate ethics), or religion as an ethnic group. They don’t even look to seers or shamans, and a lot of people don’t even believe in much or think about it. Everyone doesn’t have to start conjuring demons tomorrow, but maybe the non-belief and idea that no one can do such a thing is a little excessive.

Lord Dantalion always tells me th st I think I gotta obey lol how ever I can still call on my master Furfur. Tho he gave me permission to bring him fourth

Seems like a sticky situation, if you want to sit this out, i wont be offended, i dont want you getting in trouble with your spirits…

Lol it is

I’ll let you know if yes I’m down if not just take precociouns n stay safe

Dra’talon is interested and agreed to work on Dec 1 and 31.

I’ve been quiet because I’m not clear how simply evoking should thin any veils… that can be added to the intent I just wonder if something else is needed.

A large part of the veil is in people’s heads, they don’t have the ability to perceive the subtle, are we trying to open the eyes of the blind as well?

1. It was already done and no-one noticed. More than once I suspect.
  2. Welcome to evolution, you’re looking at it’s effects, not it being forced
  3. Your assumptions about what the reality would be are coming from a place of fear. As noted in point 1, I doubt the actual reality will be noticed in any media-style sensational way.
  4. This is a working thread so you’re breaking forum rules complaining in it. You should make your own thread to debate the merits of the veils if you care that much.
6 Likes

Hades agreed to help

1 Like

That’s really interesting to me, that Hades has come forward.

1 Like

Speaking of skulls and bones it is now perfectly legal in Oregon to collect roadkill. If I was part of a coven or group I’d also get my tribal collection card that is federally recognized. There’s lot of raw material out there once you get rid of rotted flesh. Fresh kill you can use hide, sinew, bladders, etc and horns.

As to the 9 gates or opening up. I’d like to think an individual could invoke all 9 to awaken the vibrational key inside to open up the gates in themselves. A physical gate I don’t know. That might require a full blown invocation and possession in 9 separate individuals at a key location.

I’m really uncertain if this is more of a group awakening consciousness or a solo. It could be all. Look at the openness and acceptance of all the deities in the free world (there are countries it’s still very detrimental to the practitioner). Maybe the USA is the great Satan with its FREEDOM. But a Satan in a very good way without the blind bigotry of Judaism/Christianity roots. And a lot of that is preachers and big church wanting to blind the people to truth and bind them to their god and the supposed boons it grants them for SURRENDERING!

I can suggest working with and invoking the 9 gatekeepers. I’m a tad of a cheapskate on purchasing spiritual material. I either find cheap copies at physical shops or I don’t. I also don’t live alone and must respect my parents spiritual bigotry even though they aren’t Christians. My Pa is a bit of a megalomaniac narcissistic person and my Ma just believe Satan and all beings labeled under occult are bad or evil. Kind of odd since she believes in tribal animism and many of these spirits have forms supporting animals in part.

I am always on a cusp of wanting their help and fighting against aid because I know I should overcome obstacles alone. I suppose if I altruistically and selflessly try to aid the spirits in the awakening or gates opening asking for nothing in return then that’s doable. Even making deals where I get nothing seems likely. I hear Lucifuge is definitely one to make deals and I can’t see my life improving in 20-40 years.

Deals/bargains/pacts made perhaps benefit me in the long run as I won’t purposely go to the void to be destroyed or the absolute light to challenge and be destroyed/tortured. Still, that ever confrontational urge is apparent. The only deal I try to honor is more of a loyalty to my parents. I keep coming back to side them no matter how I get treated (ma is hoardy and depressive and pa is as I said above and obsessive). It a toxicity at times.

I’ll be hitting 44 magnum in years old this November 21th. 4s are good I guess if you ain’t oriental. I’ve had a lot of death of objects this year and things. Relationships, my orange tabby cat Chance died, big red my awesome bike died due to broken crank, my old 20 year old computer died, my favorite 40 year old weed whip shattered, my big toe might be super turf toed and arthritic now… something else I’m missing. Been kind of scrappy crappy doo year. But I’ll actually celebrate my birthday this year. I’ve made most the preparations.

Going back to the OT, there’s been an awakening for a while. I haven’t been privy to the projects different practitioners are on but I do recall some are making massive shrines and areas. Individuals can do their part and tap into the current and try to stay focused on that rather than attacking each other’s methods.

I believe wanting the simple earthly distractions (sex, money, jobs, healing, relationships, things, etc) takes away from the goal. Seems to me synchronicities and gifts will appear from the beings you work with or unknowingly the ones that wait to work with you.

Our fleshly bodies are gates and keys for these spirits need the vessels to agree freely to work on the goals. Why the urgency?

The world is in a state of greed, massive population, environmental changes, and dying earth changes. Oxygen levels in oceans are down, pollution levels are up in all environs. Beneficial creatures are dying as are animals, more drought and storms in different areas. Geo-political agendas surface and the social/money elite are more concerned with their own survival than humanity on a whole.

Some say a quickening and in ways that’s so. Why mankind focuses on apolyptic scenarios rather than working together is as simple as it always has been. The few are greedy and powermad wanting to control and form legacies based on selfish desires.

That’s my opinion. As I say NONE of this will matter in trillions upon quadrillion’s of Plutonian Aeons from now. (Where a Plutonian year is its travel to circumnavigate the sun to its original position. An Aeon Er eon in science is about a billion years.). So a billion Pluto years = 1 Plutonian eon and multiply that by trillions or quadrillions). And really in a far less period of time the legacies of man will be forgotten.

Generally the flesh is pretty petty in desires and the idea of immortal flesh is laughable at the least.

1 Like

Something advised me strictly against a participation. So it’s just me and my souffle. Have fun, y’all!

8 Likes