Grande Rite of the Unveiling thread. Formerly, who wants to rip open the realms

Maybe I’m biting off more than I can chew, but I had an interesting idea that’s been bouncing around in my head, and I want to share with you guys.

We all know what happens when a bunch of magicians get together, and we decide to all focus our minds on one thing. We also, for the most part, all understand that the beings that we work with are all just on the other side of the Veil.

What do you think would happen, if, on New Year’s night, we all, as a worldwide group, did what we could to Tear open the veils, all at one time?

I’m not entirely certain what I’m attempting to accomplish with this, or, maybe I’m just trying to get some input, what do you guys think? But this idea has been rolling around in my head for the past few days, and I need to put it here so I can discuss it with like-minded individuals.

19 Likes

What do you have in mind?

1 Like

I am in. How is it done ? What do I do ?

1 Like

Concentrated group ritual, a bunch of magicians, calling on different entities, in order to destabilize the veil between our world and theirs to hopefully hit a critical destabilization point. The idea is to make the veil between our world and theirs so thin that magick can possibly even get a jump start, and that the World At Large will have a hard time denying what’s happening.

13 Likes

I’m in
I’ll work with Azazel and Belial

4 Likes

Im in
I work with various gods and some angels

2 Likes

I love that, the more systems at work, the better I think this whole thing will go.

3 Likes

The Power Meditations raise my energy enough that I can sense the astral more. Like sensing the aura of someone watching me, and I do not know they are there, until I sense them.
Also sensing entities bumping into my 3rd eye, around my head, in front of me, etc.
Including as I type this. I keep sensing the attention, energy of someone or something every so often the last half hour while I have been on the forums.
So back to the veil. Do we call entities into us to help raising our energy and that of our immediate environment ?

1 Like

It actually makes a great amount of sense to me, considering the ancient Celts marked the thinning of the veil as their new year, I might try to help your efforts utilizing cold elemental force of winter as being a sort of an usher towards this goal, unless there is an objection from you @anon72564005
I will keep in touch on this subject as we approach the time.

4 Likes

As long as there is something Crossing from that world in ours, a hole has to be torn in order for that being to make its way into our Realm, so as long as beings are being called over, and holes are being punched through the veil in order for those beings to enter into our universe, hopefully, we can cause enough of a rift to where these holes don’t patch themselves, therefore causing a critical destabilisation point to hopefully cause the veils to thin so dramatically that even the mundanes of the world will have a hard time rationally explaining what is happening in their reality.

5 Likes

:rofl: just tell me this would be a good gateway! As soon as it got build all i can see is giants coming through…

11 Likes

Do you have a specific place to focus on ? Such as a power sight ? A place ? Even in ourselves ?
An object ?
And when to do the rituals ?

2 Likes

12 midnight on your personal time zone. I have a reason for that.

As long as you are calling an entity across the veil, that’s the biggest thing.

5 Likes

Very interested , I’ve been thinking about magic alot lately and the whole point of all this and this seems like a step towards sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ . I have a lot of thoughts on this

2 Likes

We have roughly a month, let’s get the planning phase started.

1 Like

well first you should think about the consequences of doing this. are the entities your working with ok with this? that’s the kinda stuff you should think about first.

3 Likes

Well, I have every intention of asking some of the spirits what they think. I don’t see why they would have a problem with it, but I am going to be looking deeper into it. There’s a few spirits who deal specifically with foresight, and I’m going to look into it.

I won’t lie, there’s a small part of me that wants to say “Damn the Torpedoes, Full Speed Ahead, what’s the worst that could happen?”

Of course, that’s generally a bad idea, and a very poor business practice, so I’ll be approaching things from a sensible standpoint.

3 Likes

Pretty wild. I have been receiving the same desire/inspiration to rip open the veil by working with other sorcerers spread around the world by opening gateways with their otherworldly partners… I hadn’t been planning a specific time or date… More like just opening bigger and more powerful portal/gateways over time in order to merge our world with the realms of Demons. I was thinking it might be a lifelong sort of project. New Year’s sounds like a great blasting off point.

2 Likes

Rip it wide open
https://pin.it/zxtfwmmpecsrww

1 Like

I think this is the best way to approach this.

1 Like