Grand Love Rite For A Client : The Ritual Video

Grand Love Rite For A Client : The Ritual Video

Don’t forget to visit the channel, like, comment and subscribe :blush:

Infernal Blessings Brothers And Sisters

Sincerely

C.Kendall.

13 Likes

Just looking at the thumbnail of the video caused the point between where my skull meets my spine to start vibrating. Isn’t there an important spiritual energetic center there?

Otherwise the ritual looks beautiful. I can already tell this is going to be powerful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you brother, yeah it was like drowning within a sea of passion, love, lust, a red wave of climax overtaking me.

1 Like

La Niña Roja? I am unfamiliar with this spirit. Who is she?

Found it! My searches yield the “Zeal Chakra”. Interesting.

La Nina Roja, that is her red robe aspect. The more I learn the more I am intrigued :slight_smile:

1 Like

La Santisma Muerte, in her red robe aspect.

2 Likes

could be the red aspect of Santa Muerte

1 Like

Indeed it is :smiley:

2 Likes

Can I ask when you preformed this ritual like the day and time?

2 Likes

I actually cannot remember, for me right now time is very, very strange. As I’m doing multiple rituals in a day sometimes 8 rituals for others and many for myself, so I forget the month, the day, the time everything :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s a interesting mix. What the desired outcome a love spelled? I am really really Intrigued my the mix of love and death.

1 Like

Yeah Santa Muerte can be called on for almost all matters, sometimes they utilise her individual cloaks to do so almost like you would would colour associations to candles.

5 Likes

i heard she like Catholic prayers, i used to be deep in catholic mysticism

1 Like

She came to me last week and I got really really sick from her. I don’t think I can really handle her. But I have studied her at least the Mexican lure and beliefs since I was a teenager. She and the day of the dead was my go to for projects. BUT it was a catholic view and beliefs of her. I don’t know her magickally. This ritual just really peeked my interested in her.

Aww … I wish you could remember. I’ve been having visions that almost match up perfectly with the imagery in your video.

I was actually about to post about it in one of my threads but I spotted this thread first.

I saw the circle, the candles , I knew it was a ritual for love.

If you happen to remember please let me know.

2 Likes

Ohhh when we can travel trip to Mexico???

never been to Ol Mexico, but maybe in the future, when this pandemic dies down :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t either. I have been so close that I had to go through boarder patron but never there. I really want to go to the festival there. It’s amazing from all the videos and such. Please don’t walk but the crawl. Also according to one source she loves weed as an offering.

why am i not surprised? lol

1 Like

im in Europe, youre close to Mexico than me :joy: :joy:

1 Like