Grahatalion shadow evocation

So yeah, this is the first “stealth evocation” I did for a boa demon. Due to various reasons I decided to do this rather then a usual evocation. Rather then using incense I used the shadows to make out the forms of the entities. I’m going to be honest I never got visual from the incense, closest I got was Azazel where I sort of got an impression of where his body was. but yeah, this works alot better.

I used the new meditation technique I mentioned in the parralell universe topic, then after I had gotten deep enough I began going “alash tad alash tal ashtu” to call to grahatalion, I had also charged his sigil directly in my copy of boa beforehand too with my intent. Anyway as I was doing this, I made out the shape of a cluster of flytraps forming in the darkness ahead of me, this most likely was not grahatalion, the flytraps seem to be some weird astral manifestation of certain parts of my mind that show up now and then. anyway I continued on pushing past the flytraps, as I did so it got alot darker over my copy of boa where I had left a piece of chocolate place above Grahatalions sigil. Oddly it looked like the chocolate sort of began to glow even as the dark shadow setteled around it. I assumed the shadow was Grahatalion, I then stated my task for him and asked if he could do it, the feeling I got was positive so I dissmissed him to fullfill his task and ended the evocation.

Does detailing the exact entity you are calling, and describing the ritual in detail for a public audience not violate the Laws of the Magus?

I don’t think it matters, the results are what matter not the ritual and I never said what I was calling him for. Besides the shadow evocation technique has been described here before in another post. Though to be on the safe side maybe I should take out the stuff relating to that other blunder though.

Nice work defectron. Two questions… First just how much light did u have? A completely dark room plus candles? I am interested in trying this as I have to stay in hotels over the next few weeks at times and the incense will set off the smoke alarms hah…

Also u say u charged the sigils in BOA I thought EA said to destroy summoning sigils after use does this not apply to the BOA?

[quote=“Neo, post:4, topic:441”]Nice work defectron. Two questions… First just how much light did u have? A completely dark room plus candles? I am interested in trying this as I have to stay in hotels over the next few weeks at times and the incense will set off the smoke alarms hah…

Also u say u charged the sigils in BOA I thought EA said to destroy summoning sigils after use does this not apply to the BOA?[/quote]

I don’t remember him saying that. Hopefully that’s not the case, but I do recall there is a topic around about what to do with sigils afterwards. Based on what I read keeping them around won’t hurt anything.

But yeah the room was completely dark. I think I may try using candles next time to see what results I get though.

After the accomplishment of the task, not the completion of the ritual. Demonolators burn the seal with the summoning.