Ι got panic attacks after casting sigils

Made another discussion about this, want to know if anyone else got panic attacks after casting sigils and how do i prevent that.Also i want to know if my panic attacks are related to some other form of magic someone casted at me. I’ve been thinking a lot about my ex and everynight in my dreams I see her and i wake up with chest pains.Anyone can help?

Try banishing after your magick and stop thinking about it afterwards.

Basih daily, at least for some time.

That doesn’t look like magic, more like heartache.

1 Like

how do i banish?

Hi,

You should look up information on the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram and I suggest doing this daily for at least 3 months before attempting any serious sigil work. But, to each their own. I understand we all learn differently.

From what I understand, you should be grounding yourself and practicing LBRP daily.

Example: The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram - Kheper

3 Likes

Might be an inner blokage about magick?

Hi, LBRP.
Or you might like the Star Ruby since you are Greek and that ritual is also in Greek. You can find both rituals via Google.

1 Like

I would meditate daily. I would also have a mini routine to do after the working. Sounds like anxiety to me (I have multiple forms of PTSD). After I got back from the war in Iraq, I had anxiety issues any time I got excited.

Try a daily meditation routine (slowly and work your way up). If you’re getting overly excited afterwards, try a meditation afterwards. It may also help you let go of your objective.

Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the information. Is there any reason i should do 3 months of it? If so, how do i know it worked?

I try meditating under the sun for about 1 hour but it doesn’t work .Thank you for your service though hope you get better with the ptsd

uuummm…Stop casting sigils. Take a break especially if your casting them by sexual means one after the other. At least take some time to research what your doing especially when you say things like:

How do you not know who your evoking? Why so eager to run before you can walk.
You are going to get hurt my friend.

Know who your invoking, learn about them, respect them, know their energies, know how to close the sigils, know how to protect yourself and learn how to banish, start slowly. I know you don’t read books but you say you have been on this forum for a month, surely you see this is not a game and has serious consequences.

2 Likes

Yes it’s true. I didn’t evoke any specific entity I just casted sigils with my intentions such as “I am breaking out of bad habbits” and also “I make women fall in love with me with my eyes” and so on.Casted also some others that i can’t remember but it was not bad, just experimenting.Still feeling low though.

@Aprentiz I think you misunderstood the OP. He’s not using spirit seals. He’s using Spare-style Chaos sigils.

@1111333 I think you overloaded your subconscious, and essentially, gave yourself a form of mental exhaustion. Take a break for a while. Meditate. Give your mind time to process.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight I did, I also listen to subconscious messages from youtube

1 Like

Yeah, that was too much then. You fried your brain.

Stop everything. No more subliminals, no more sigils. Do something else that does not involve your subconscious.

Do you exercise? If not, you should start. Pick something light, like some basic yoga, and just be in your body for awhile.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, I was sooooooo worried for @1111333 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would be helpful if you showed the sigils

Thanks. I also did actual counseling before turning to the spiritual side. I did (and does) help me. I hope you find something.

Maybe it’s caused from your anxiety,even subconsciously…
I was close to have a panic attack the first time I listened to subliminals. These subliminals are not even working,but i was so anxious about it so i got too close to have an episode. Meditate,relax your mind and take a little break,personally i take a break from whatever makes me anxious when i think i have “too much” and then i return to it and the anxiety never shows up again. So breaks do wonders for me.