Got Lost in the Sauce

Hey All!

Don’t mind the title it was an old term my drill sergeant used to tell me. Anyway I got so lost in a scrying recently I caught myself almost drooling on myself (my eyes were open lol). It was probably the most immersed I’ve ever been in a trance, the visuals were both mental and in the mirror kind of hard to describe. I’m finding it easier to start getting visuals by first feeling the area out (smells emotions the environment).
My question is though whats a good way to jot everything down? I’m still at the point where I need to hold on to a sigil to keep myself there more or less. I was thinking voice recorder but I’m not too sure if I’m going to loose the connection. I’m a righty so I don’t want to write with my left.

Best
Keez

I use a voice recorder, used to be a tape dictaphone then I got a cheap USB flash drive that doubles as a digital recorder off eBay that I can just plug it right into my laptop afterwards, hit play (it saves files as .MP3) and work from that.

Some evocations I do with laptop on my lap like taking dictation, but only if I know the spirit is used to that. The typoes from that method are usually horrendous.

Hey Eva!

Alright I’ll give it a try. I just want to make sure nothing will brake the trance, but I cant imagine splitting my attention while writing with my left will do any better lol or be legible. Thanks!

Best
Keez

What I record mainly acts to jog my memory, for example I speak keywords of what’s going on if I’m in a trance, instead of trying to narrate the whole thing in detail. Hopefully someone else has better suggestions though!