(Got Laid)Desire fullfilled ! Thanks E.A koetting

mission done ,got laid with a woman I desired after struggling and more ((dried than a leaf in the desert condition)), thanks to E.a’s Consultation the simple sigil consecration technique worked just fine .

That’s it ?
What about the method.Technique.

[quote=“Sukujin”]That will cost you $150 :slight_smile:

And so it should, lets not parasite off others consultations. Its personal.[/quote]

I think immortal_wisdom refers to the Sigil Consecration technique which is taught in the books of E.A and has been also outlined several times in the forum.

That’s it ?
What about the method.Technique.[/quote]
the method is tought here in the forums
you just gaze at the demon’s sigil until it disappears while holding your desire in a still picture in your mind
and most importantly you forget the hell out of everything I’ve travelled locally to another city to forget about the ritual and my woman was there in that city

And so it should, lets not parasite off others consultations. Its personal.[/quote]
yeah Sukujin it deserve the 150$
otherwise I was going to kill myself literally

I call it networking. Not everything should be about money.

[quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:5, topic:451”]yeah Sukujin it deserve the 150$
otherwise I was going to kill myself literally[/quote]

Congrats !!!

[quote=“Zukara, post:7, topic:451”][quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:5, topic:451”]yeah Sukujin it deserve the 150$

Congrats !!![/quote]
ooh man I don’t know how to describe that moment of manifestation of what was just a pure imagination

[quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:5, topic:451”][quote=“Sukujin”]That will cost you $150 :slight_smile:

yeah Sukujin it deserve the 150$

Let’s hope not getting laid is something to kill yourself over. But hey, who am I to talk? As long as you got what you wanted. A+ :slight_smile:

Sex with my partner is lackluster and frankly, quite boring. I will have to do some research with this entity too.!

I Think The entity Can help you become more attractive for women in General All you have to to is smile back and say hi

when first reading this I was under the impression that you got a specific someone, but now I understand you got a selection when seems reasonable…because whew let me say to bewitch someone is…ugh so life draining…and you might get sex, but thats it~

I dont agree Starbatboy…Magick is surely the power to bend the universe to our will and shape it to our desires whether thats other people or situations we create for ourselves. It is very much about bewitching people and making them believe that what they thought was their idea and behaviour was in fact our idea and motivation…In the immortal words of Morpheus “What is ‘real’? How do you define ‘real?’” I might define it as gettin some

… well - do what thou will, right?
What might be a waste and a drain for one, may very well be a worthy and energizing feat for another. :slight_smile:

Exactly. If you’re familiar with the Sexual Teachings of the White Tigress and the Jade Dragon, then you will see how Magick could be a tool to lure a specific person into your web, so you can drain them. Like someone with a lot of vital force and a strong mind that would not easily be seduced.

Said the spider to the fly hah… I am somewhat passing familiar with the teachings of the White Tigress and I would pay many camels to acquire such a rarity. She could try and extract my essence all day long…I read that we can energise on Yin essence by absorbing it as the woman orgasms and that has been my own experience. But I am sure I recall reading somewhere that White Tigresses can reabsorb their Jing energy from orgasms, so maybe it wouldnt be so great having one as she would be knicking my Yang energy and keeping all her own to herself!