GoodBye

Sometimes a break from these types of forums is good. There are too many armchair magicians and people who get no where. It can be tempting to read and post instead of doing stuff. So, if anyone needs to take a break for however long that is fine.

7 Likes

We’ll be here when you get back. Good luck!

2 Likes

Yup, sorry. I hope to see you soon!

You need to learn when to choose yourself over others. I used to be like you too help everyone and get stabbed in the back on top of it. Learn to help those who want your help and will put the work in. Those who don’t say bye bye too.

4 Likes

Even though I haven’t given up yet, I am pretty much having the same experience and thoughts as you. So, I completely understand and sympathize/empathize.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Jeffb63! Please click the link below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

What would you know? When I started off young I read a suburban library book by Peter Haining and jacked off looking at naked breasted Voodoo Priestesses ripping live chickens apart. Within a few days I was a Master Magician! So speak for yourself. If you aren’t successful in Magick after a whole almost two weeks, then move on to something easier – like a musical instrument or studying medicine. Just remember to only allocate almost two weeks in which to become proficient in your chosen endeavours. That’s only fair.

Obviously Magick works quickly and that explains all the powerful Magicians around. All it takes is maybe almost a whole two weeks (if you’re slow) and Hey Presto! I remember the third day after I started Magick I completed the Abramelin operation between afternoon tea and late dinner. Just as well my wealth Magick worked because I needed to hire security guards to keep the women at bay. I got sick of going to parties and ending up sexually drained, asleep on the coat bed.

So yeah, I’d chuck it in if I were you. There’s always been a high turnover rate on both paths.

Al.

9 Likes

guys im pretty sure mi amor aka @wolfinsheepsskin is back :relieved: he’s been posting regularly

5 Likes

I am most definitely back guys. :relieved:

5 Likes

… I’m just going to say this. You need to stop flip flopping. Pick both. They AREN’T opposed to each other

1 Like

Is this for me?

1 Like

No I’m sorry. Wrong person

1 Like

and i’m very happy that you are :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I appreciate this :sweat_smile:
But I have been around BALG for quite sometime just under a different account.

2 Likes

Hello just came across this. I too have felt so much like my magic isn’t working. But that’s actually because it’s true about how I see myself deep down in the subconscious. Consciously I know I’m cool and that I’m smart and pretty and awesome and all that. But subconsciously which is perhaps more true I don’t believe in myself and the whole reason I turned to Magick in the first place is because I felt desperate that my life seem to be steamrolling me and I seem to have nothing no power and I wanted some. It was from this place of lack that I came here. Nothing worked. However…

What is changing is realizing what magick actually is. It’s realizing that I have the control capacity and power to direct my life instead of Let It steamroll me. It doesn’t really matter I think whether I use the right or left hand path or whether I become a nun and start praying. It doesn’t matter which path I choose as long as my subconscious doesn’t believe in myself it won’t work. So how does one bootstrap true confidence when one has none?

It has been my experience recently that I have had to defend myself against people that disagreed with me on fundamental principles. It is through this defense, of instantaneously standing up for myself that I realized hey I actually do have some power. I’m not going to let khal drogo rape me over and over. Im gonna put my hands on his chest and ride him gently. Show him my power coming from within me. It won’t be like anyone else’s power. Im not harsh. But im not a pushover either.

I think I’m gonna find one thing one SMALL thing that i want to change. Not the big thing. Ill wait on that. The small thing i want to change today is i want to get rid of my intrusive ocd thoughts so I can sleep tonight. I think ill ask Paimon to help. I won’t do the whole invocation, just petition him. Just this one thing one time. And it is for myself. Even if i wasn’t doing magick it has a 50-50 chance of working. This is just gonna increase its odds i think. And it probably will work. Paimon is cool looking.

After his erudite and full description of the real magical learning process and how real mages learn, not us suck it and see keep trying because we are blithering idiot horses - I can now conclude that given @Uncle-Al’s prodigious abilities he is in actual fact part Mage part Sea Monkey!

In my case I just purchased an instant RONCO Wizardomatic Goetic edition with full 32nd degree Scottish Rite bonus (shhhh don’t tell anyone) added myself to the mix, placed myself into the microwave, set myself on high for 10 minutes and called the fire brigade…

Seriously I often wonder what the hell I’m doing on this site, but sometimes there’s some really good stuff and interesting rituals.

2 Likes

King Paimon :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yes he is a mighty king but i also read that none of the demons really like us bowing before them. Who is evokimg whom? Etc. :slight_smile:

:+1: :ok_hand:

No, @Sedagive means you should always address him with his title. King Paimon, not Paimon. He is very specific about the use of his title.

1 Like

Exactly. Thank you @Anassa :clinking_glasses:

1 Like