Goodbye YHVH and all things Cabbalistic

ok im not going to discredit this man’s workings because i believe they are legitimate.

but i’ve got to use this as an example of why i NEVER work with rituals of pure elemental darkness.

casting your mind into pure darkness like he has is (to me anyway) foolish. and dont go gettin up on some high horse talkin bout “WE ARE THE LHP” and whatever just for me saying that. look at the look on this man’s face. does he seem happy? does he even seem like he has a soul? he looks dead inside if you ask me, and thats not where i wanna be. also i dont wanna deny reality like him, what the fuck was that shit “the false light spectrum”?? its not fake if you can see it with your eyes.

“be thou ever filled with light” those were the words my master Thoth taught me as he showed me down the path…it was a week later when i realized it wasnt moralizing or a sermon. it was literal instruction.

the way it was explained to me is that light and dark on the path of the magus are not moral decisions as many like to try and make it seem to be. what they are are elemental constructs that reflect and defy one another a truly polarized form of the same energy…HOWEVER! light has a benefit over dark. and that is the mind and body of the magician.
the light will evolve you, clear your mind, and make you aware of your spiritual surroundings like no other force in this universe. but like i said, light and dark defy one another so the inverse applies to filling yourself with darkness. it will devolve you, cloud your mind and judgment, and spiritually confine you into a prison of your own making. its side effects are cursing the world, drowning in fear and lashing out at everything and everyone just to feel as if you have control over everything. its a sad fucking way to live and i want no part of it.
some among you may say “wiseman wait a second…this is the LHP, shouldn’t we be questing after the dark forces and allowing them into us to use the power of the dark forces to our own benefit?” the truth is yes and no. not fearing darkness and using it to ones own will is the perfect example of a magician of the LHP, but letting it linger…thats where i draw the line.

fumbling around in the dark is only going to lead to a stubbed toe and no one to blame for it but yourself.

and if you dont think a LHP practitioner can be of the elemental light then i suggest you take a good hard look at an entity named Lucifer.(translated from latin meaning “the light bearer”) its a difference of opinion, legitimate on both sides, but entirely seperate in elemental delivery and practice.

you may find great comfort in the dark…many do, but i prefer to see where i am going…and whats coming for me.

10 Likes

@KurtisJoseph may wish to respond to that

@WiseManEcho I am going to take this to it’s own thread. This requires an essay.

ok

I adore Kurtis and what he’s doing, but damnit man, that was one fine-ass rant! :laughing:

6 Likes

@Lady_Eva Posted a return rant here

Well, we had Atlantis already come up, and this may or may not (for Kurtis) be about the idea we originally lived in almost total darkness using our third eye, orbiting Saturn and existing on a higher plane so that we were less dense, and then got somehow trapped in solar orbit (links to the demi-urge) and stuff like that.

I read the stuff, and take on board that bits match some gnoses I have (but others don’t) but there is actually a whole school of thought, and branches thereof, that maintain we were not intended to rely on the visual light spectrum as out primary sense.

So, to paraphrase something I posted, to honour “light” above all would make no sense to a bat, because light doesn’t have that symbolism of bringing in formation, and maybe it doesn for us. Also related, we do honour sound (seed mantras through to the concept of logos and magickal languages) so there’s more to our world of power and learning than just a set of specific radiation waves.

3 Likes

Same here. I love @KurtisJoseph. I really do. I think everyone knows by now that as far as darkness and the Chakras go I agree completely. I also disagree on a few fundamental matters.

1 Like

or at least like 80%.

Just to clarify, I didn’t mean his work, I mean the “Saturn origins” stuff, which is a topic that branched off into its own thread before

1 Like

@Lady_Eva Oh okay. I really don’t know about that. I’ve never seen that theory before.

1 Like

I like to remind you that this is BALG. We are open to other people’s option and not bashing it down for being different then ours. After all, we don’t want to look like the people who bash/excommunicate us for using magick.

i was confused how something like an ARM or a LEG could be problematic for anyone. it still kinda makes no sense to me.

also for the record i’ve been on this forum for a couple of years now… im quite familiar with the rules. i just wont stand for bullshit and lies.

A reading through geosophia by jake-stratton kent and his other works will clear up the problem for you, he places the spirits in the Goetia in their proper place as pagan gods and spirits of dead heros that far predate anything monotheistic.

1 Like

Which is fair. The idea of the chakra system limiting us seems weird to me. But I’m still open to hear why @TheStorm belives it so to be.

Let’s be honest for a second. Magick in itself can be quite weird and unexplainable at times. And it takes time for a mind to sometimes adjust to a new idea/perspective.

1 Like

building with only cement worked great for the Romans…those buildings are still standing to this day.

you gotta stop with these nonsensical arguments.

The Romans built with stone as far as I can tell.

1 Like

@WiseManEcho The Colosseum almost certainly has bricks in it.

1 Like
1 Like