Good or bad

So… I’ve been sleeping with my journal that holds all my sigils to the 9 kings and others. It doesnt bother me and i feel safe is the right word. But is it normal? And is it healthy? Plus do any of you feel like when you dont have family or friends that the spirits and gods are your Family. Like you know they would never turn their back on you. Sometimes i wish they are real so that i may give them a hug or maybe go live on the astral with them. Idk just a thought. I hope everybody is being very successful with their magick. Thanks

4 Likes

Work harder. I am not very sure whether the Spirits want hugs, but soul travel and full physical evocation is meant to be possible. [quote=“SoulofCinder, post:1, topic:16631”]
But is it normal? And is it healthy?
[/quote]
Yes, and probably

2 Likes

I mean like physical company as in hugs i know its 2 different worlds tho

2 Likes

Yup, so long as it doesn’t become detrimental to your life, nothing wrong with it IMO.

BUT sometimes spirits can obsess us, I could easily stare at any representation of Bael for infinite periods of time, it rapidly feels like all other things are less important, and nothing so pleasing or perfect to the eye, so just be careful. :green_heart:

Shamans traditonally married spirits, and early priestesses, at least, were often considered the wives or concubines of their gods, this may be the origin of nuns “marrying” Christ, the link of attachment via romantic love (not just sex) and familial affection is pretty well-established, this is also probably why so many early kings were seen as the “son” of the current reigning gods of their location.

The affection we have for them transcends the human murk of loving someone yet finding them irritating, it is totally pure, and goes very deep.

5 Likes

Thats why you say Baels lap haha. The book though. Its like… A heart i dont want anybody to touch or even look at it. All those sigils i had on my wall are in there and it feels like its oozing with essence. I keep it very close. & I would love to marry a goddess too.

I didnt know if it was normal and im not ready for possession just yet

2 Likes

I have felt Lilith actually physically hug me before, so keep working on your senses!

And as long as it feels good, do it. That’s the whole point

4 Likes

Just make sure to have a regular life as well, the spirits will take all they can get and you may need to draw boundaries. It is entirely possible to be married to both humans and spirits.

You deserve a full life, not a life of increasing service to spirits, until they’ve drained you dry! :wink:

4 Likes

I had absent parents and different spirits have stepped into my life at different times when I needed that kind of support. I’m very introverted and have had visions and strange dreams all my life. Its been difficult for me to have a normal social life when i will just go into a trance state for a few seconds in the middle of a conversation.

I have both a human husband and a spirit husband. Its can be difficult and challenging at times to manage the two. You just have to make sure you communicate and assert your boundaries and respect theres as well. This is my meditation time, dinner time with family etc. Set actual date time (yes married couples go on dates)

3 Likes

I prefer to see Spirits as enhancing the Life I am already living as well as the Life I wish to live. There is no seperation of magick and the real world.

3 Likes

I cuddled with one of Lilith’s daughters a couple times.

2 Likes

Awe im on the verge of contacting her for a succubus

2 Likes

I definitely have a deeper relationship and life with gods and spirits then I do with people here. :joy: I could sum it up and say yes because of my childhood but even then it seems to come to me more so then me to it.
There is nothing wrong with this in my opinion especially for people like my self that is introverted or even have social anxiety (pulse being a empath to round it all up). I’d say it only gets unhealthy when you just stay in your house, never get out, never shower and basically live in a state like you see in movies :joy: But having such a close relationship it be family, friends, lovers, or what not is beautiful and to me at least natural. :3

1 Like