Good meditating practices?

I’ve been practicing with void meditation, feeling out foreign energy, absorbing foreign energy, strengthening my aura, channeling energy through various parts of my body, and creating a sphere of energy around me. I’ve been trying to find some good techniques for opening up my third eye, going into a trance faster, seeing energy with 3rd eye, and anything else that would be helpful in bettering my ability to communicate with entities/cast unwanted ones away. Any advice on where I can find something around those? Or any direct instruction? All help is appreciated.

E.A. talked about that a bit in this video, Secrets of the Power Eye if you haven’t seen it yet - from about 19:00 but it’s worth watching the full thing from the start.

sing up for the news letters they are very helpful. EA has one about opening your third eye. use the search function sometimes youll find gold. also read anything you can get your hands on. jason miller is good and EAs books.

Thank you both! I have not watched that video, so I will check it out. I have tried searching about that on here, but my search is either too specific with no results or too vague. I will also try reading some more of EAs books and look into Jason Miller.

Here’s 2 from the archives that are relevant:

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/3-ways-to-reboot-your-psychic-body-and-refocus-your-3rd-eye.html

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/opening-your-ajna-chakra-to-see-spirits.html

I like to meditate while standing. The energy becomes more intense and I feel more grounded.

And I meditate laying on my carpet for the same reasons.

Thank you, Lady Eva, for posting those links! I usually meditate while sitting on the ground, I will try it while standing and laying down to see if its any different!

try this:

on the inhale say to yourself
“i am not the body”

and ond the exhale say
“i am not even the mind”

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4hCvdDn7Zc]An Introduction to Isha Kriya by Sadhguru - A Free Guided Meditation - YouTube

The most powerful book i ever saw is ‘‘The Power of Now’’ from Eckhart Tolle.It’s not a meditation technique book,but it points right to the core of meditation,which is to clear your mind from all thoughts.I’m posting this because today i was reading a Jason Miller’s book,and in the meditation chapter I saw the same message,but with different words.Don’t take my words for this book,but try it your self.The ‘‘Now’’ is what we’re after when we meditate.Every thought that gets in the way is fake,because it exists only in future or in the past.He says to look at a tree, andask your self what is it ,and then give the answer…Of course the first reaction would be ‘‘i know it’s a tree.I’ve seen many of them’’…Now look again with new eyes.You don’t know the word tree and you look at it for the first time,without judging what it is or what it’s name is.No past and future.Just here and now.
Now you can call this one meditation on the tree it self.
This book is a treasure.For me it’s like a new Messiah’s message.

One quote from this book that i want to share…

NOTHING EXISTS OUTSIDE THE NOW
(question)

Aren’t past and future just as real, sometimes even more real, than the present? After all, the
past determines who we are, as well as how we perceive and behave in the present. And our
future goals determine which actions we take in the present.
(Authors answer)

You haven’t yet grasped the essence of what I am saying because you are trying to understand it
mentally. The mind cannot understand this. Only YOU can. Please just listen.
Have you ever experienced, done, thought, or felt anything outside the Now? Do you think
you ever will? Is it possible for anything to happen or be outside the Now? The answer is
obvious, is it not?
Nothing ever happened in the past; it happened in the Now.
Nothing will ever happen in the future; it will happen in the Now.
What you think of as the past is a memory trace, stored in the mind, of a former Now.
When you remember the past, you reactivate a memory trace - and you do so now. The
future is an imagined Now, a projection of the mind. When the future comes, it comes as
the Now. When you think about the future, you do it now. Past and future obviously have
no reality of their own. Just as the moon has no light of its own, but can only reflect the
light of the sun, so are past and future only pale reflections of the light, power, and reality
of the eternal present. Their reality is “borrowed” from the Now.
The essence of what I am saying here cannot be understood by the mind. The
moment you grasp it, there is a shift in consciousness from mind to Being, from time to
presence. Suddenly, everything feels alive, radiates energy, emanates Being

hurry up guys
https://keychests.com/item.php?v=ebspgzvkevb

Fourfold breathing helps me enter into a meditative trance. The way it works is you breathe in for the count of four, hold for a count of four, breathe out for a count of four and hold for another count of four, and repeat.

Otherwise there are useful guided meditation on youtube.
isochronic tones and binaural beats also work really well, as does yoga and sungazing.

Have you tried the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram? That also helps enhance your psychic senses.

There are a multitude of wonderful techniques to enhance your magical abilities , good luck :slight_smile:

I have not heard of this banishing ritual, but I will try it!

E.a does a wonderful and straightforward demonstration of the banishing ritual which can be found (free of charge ) over on his you tube channel :slight_smile: