Good ideas for what to do on your birthday?

Even if they don’t like it, they will most likely accept it. Most sorcerers seem to have at least one magical practitioner somewhere in their bloodline. I recently just came to realize that I apparently do, though I didn’t think so.

And giving thanks to the ancestors isn’t black magick, it’s simply acknowledging where you came from. Plus, I’m pretty sure they’d appreciate a slice of cake :birthday:

You don’t have to do anything fancy. Just a simple thank you and offering is all that is needed. They can help amplify your magick and protect you so it’s worth it.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight is 110% correct. A simple thank you is greatly appreciated by our ancestors. Many (if not all) cultures around the world think very highly about communing with your ancestors, they are your quickest and easiest-to-access Liason (so to speak) to the spiritual realms. Before I begin any spiritual work (even before my first cup of coffee) I greet and thank my Ancestors. My results with ALL magickal operations have been infinitely amplified due to the power of our ancestors. Both my sides of grandparents and great grandparents, and great great grandparents were all traditionally “christian protestants” but kitchen/hedge/folk witchery was always strong through our blood and genetic code. Most of them were empathetic, thus the reason I can (and will) cry for someone’s deceased whom I dont even know.

Give thanks to your ancestors and ask them to guide you, protect you and give you many more healthy, prosperous and loving birthdays until you ultimately join them again.

Before any meditation, yoga/Qi Gong, etc. Session or serious invocating or evocation ritual, ask your ancestors for help, protection and guidance. Leave them offerings. You wont be disappointed friend!

Blessed be :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::star2:

4 Likes

I didn’t know how significant that is. Thank you for enlightening me.
Vk Jehannum said in one of his videos that someone had a problem since his ancestors were strongly against lhp magick. So I disregarded their help as a possibility even.

2 Likes