Good ideas for what to do on your birthday?

So my birthday is in 2 days (18.) and I have no clue what I’m gonna do that day.
No party since I gave up alcohol and the additional equipment as offerings to Belial and Lucifer.
Any suggestions? I’ve read your magick is stronger on your birthday somewhere on the forum. How could that be put to good use?
Has anyone had spirits visiting them for that occasion?
Any interesting occult birthday stories?

4 Likes

Spend time with your loved and dear ones, proce them how much they mean to you. So you give them something which they can take it to the grave.

3 Likes

And maybe make them a picture mashup with emotional music in the background. Parents would only fit there. I have mutual respect for people but genuine love? Rarely, not for me at the moment at least

2 Likes

Yeah well said bro, nobody can give you unconditional love, like they give you.
Advance happy birthday :hamburger::hamburger::birthday::birthday:

2 Likes

I’d try something a bit more adventurous. Let’s say performing a ritual in an abandoned building or woodlands.

1 Like

I sacrificed a white vanilla cake

2 Likes

Do the wishes thing with candles, and don’t forget to save a tiny bit of cake throughout the year. :smiley: :birthday:

4 Likes

Not a bad idea

1 Like

Save a bit of cake? First time hearing about that :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s always been a tradition with my family, it means you “always have food in the cupboard” and also carries the luck and love of that day. Not everyone was into it, usually my nan, and then my mum and me.

You put last years’ out for the birds the day after replacing it with a new bit, cake mostly doesn’t go rancid if it’s just ordinary sponge and not creamy, or you can save some icing which keeps almost forever.

1 Like

Could I freeze it? Read here about a freeze binding spell so I don’t know if freezing would have a negative effect :smile:

1 Like

Lol freezing cake won’t hurt you :joy:

I actually wouldn’t do that, the idea was you keep a little tiny bit wrapped in a paper napkin in the larder or cupboard where you keep teacups, it’s meant to be sympathetic magick to mean you always have happy food in the house.

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks for the advice :smiley:

1 Like

You should create a DIY spirit VIX with an arduino micro controller and small FM/AM transceiver chip like the chap in this video. If you’ve seen any of “Mortis The Wizard” 's stuff on YouTube you’ll see he gets amazing results! Hes heard Astaroth laugh with another female spirit and other spirits like Lucifer, Etc

3 Likes

So I can hear if any spirits wants to wish me a happy birthday? :joy:
Interesting, looks like lots of work tho if you don’t know nothing about electronics.

2 Likes

It’s very straight forward, some barnes and. Nobles stores have the little kits, or even a kids-based learning supply store or teachers store for like 35 bucks, electronics are actually super easy brother, it’s like legos for big kids lol

Red to red, black to black, pin 1 to pin 1 on the breadboard circuit, etc. Very easy to follow instructions to make a basic am/FM radio scanner.

You wont even have to solder anything!

2 Likes

Your birthday is the perfect time to commune with your ancestors, and give thanks, and ask for their blessing. Without them, you wouldn’t be here.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how fond would they be about my black magic

1 Like